Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusiousays Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Video Email
    Does anyone use video email and if so how is the quality?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 03:10 AM
    You download Microsoft outlook add-in(Video e-mail), Which connects with your webcam and you can start sending video mail... The quality will depend on the webcam itself ;)
    hossbonnam Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

Apr 14, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Not the best quality, but usable for some things. It puts the face to the voice kind of thing.
    Go here:
    http://demo.atmail.com/parse.php?fil...gin.html&XUL=1
    mikegoewey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Cannot print form a internet site using vista?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Tv will not come of video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got a fisher TV and it will not do anything besides stay on video and sound control, I have spent a good bet of money on all in one remotes and no success, and my dvds are getting kind of old heh so can anyone offer help or do I got to buy another TV?

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Video CD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a music VCD and I want to rip just the audio part of the songs from the CD to high quality mp3`s. I have a full Duplex Sound card and I have tried "ALL SOUND RECORDER" but there is distortion at high volume, Hence is of poor quality . Please advise.

View more questions Search