Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Scared down there
    I got hemorroids 12 yrs ago giving birth. I take meds that constipate me a lot. I am HORRIFIFED I have a HUGE ONE AND MY PANTIES ARE FULLL OF BLOOD. What do I do??
    Thanks
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:06 PM
    I would go see your doctor. My mother had a hemorroid that severe and had to have it removed with surgery.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2007, 10:07 PM
    It is large it didn't even go down I thought it burst open but no omg I am so embarrassed what would the doc do? This is horrid and it hurts soooo bad!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:10 PM
    All he did for my mother was examine it and schedule her for surgery. Until your surgery you may get some anti-inflammatory medication and some pain killers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

Scared to . [ 12 Answers ]

OK I am sceard to sleep in my room alone any one has some advice?

Is it too soon? Or is he scared? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 5months now, it seems to have gone really fast, and i truly love him. Hes the first person ive had a proper relationship with, but im confused about what i want in the future. In bed hes always all over me, asking for sex, but as he never has any protection i...

Scared still [ 1 Answers ]

So how long does it take before they issue out the warrant, because this incident just happened a day ago and I can't sleep at all knowing the cops may be right outside my door. I knew I shouldn't have left the scene. I'm sooo stupid.. and I have insurance to cover the other drivers vehicle.. I was...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

View more questions Search