Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Period after miscarriage
    I just want to know from you ladies who have had miscarriages how long it took for your periods to return. Just curious!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Sweetie, as you know, every one of us is different in that department. It can take as little as a month, or as long as 6 months.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Yes, you are right. I just wanted to see a round about average... just for comfort! Love the thumper pic BTW J9!
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Yeah, hun, it is different for each one of us. All dependent on our hormone reabsorption.

How are you doing? You okay?
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Yeah, thanks, I'm doing pretty well now. It still makes me really frustrated to think about it but I feel pretty good... just waiting that ole period of mine so that we can try again!
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 09:56 PM
    How long did the doctor tell you to wait?
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:04 PM
    She told us we could start away since I had a miscarriage so early in pregnancy but we decided to a least wait until my next cycle... seems like my body would need a little time to physically and emotionally heal first!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Only one normal period after miscarriage in Jan.now 2 weeks late. [ 3 Answers ]

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had to have an emergency D&C on January 9, 2007. I healed quickly and had a normal period on February 8, 2007. My periods are usually regular and have never really been affected by previous stressful times in my life. My partner and I weren't going to try to get...

Period, pregnant or part of the miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage April 30th bled for 2 weeks it stopped had unprotected sex a lot and now I had brown discharge yesterday and today light bleeding... is this implantation bleeding, part of the miscarriage process or a much lighter than usual period (only 2 pantyliners).? :confused:

Is it a miscarriage or implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, my last period was 27 dec , the period was strange very brown and discharge , and it only lasst for 3 days , January, no period had I test on the 29 jan negative, having sore breast , but negative , on the é feb went to the toilet wiped myself and had a little blood it is now the 4...

View more questions Search