Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damonsgrl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2005, 07:11 PM
    My question...
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 months (not long, I know) However, 3 days before my period was due I unexpectedly started bleeding with a good amount of tissue. It tappered off a lot after that and completely was gone after about 36 hours. All I have now (2 days since last sight of blood) is very rarely a spot of brown. I am going to test in the morning, I am just confused because all material on implantation bleeding says " pink" or "brownish discharge". Whatever it was, it came when implantation bleeding should have happened. That is if I a 1/3 of all women. Tell me whatever you think... I'll be happy to hear it.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 14, 2005, 03:35 PM
    You know for everyone that posts on pregnancy and bleeding... if it is abnormal then you need to see the doctor that is always the best option period... the people on the forum can tell you what they think but the fact is they don't know for sure... im a med student going into the maternity and neonatal field and I still would recommend that all of you if you are in question then you need to be seen by a doc... DONT WAIT...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

Please please help me! I need advise! [ 3 Answers ]

We were together for 6 months   He is 23 I am 29  We started living together into his house after the first month (with his mother) Things seemed to be pretty much wonderful at the beginning  We were very much in love His best friend liked me long time ago and at my opinion he couldn't bear not...

View more questions Search