Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2007, 12:42 PM
    LPN placement testing
    Does Anyone Know What Kind Of Questions Are On The Lpn Placement Test Or What Site I Could Go To?? help Me Please

Jul 1, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Is Anyone A Lpn? Would You Be Able To Help Me And Let Me Know What Im Getting Myself Into?
    ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Every public library should have an LPN test study guide or can get one for you. Call your library to get this and take some sample tests during the time recommended.

(If you are in Rochester, NY, that library and its branches are terrific! I used to live near the lake.)

Here's the online Occupational Outlook Handbook for LPN:

Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses

The LPN exam has a minimum of 85 and a maximum of 203 questions in a 5 hour period.

Some practice questions (sidebar on the left) --

NCLEX Prep Info - NCLEX Test Review Center - NCLEX Exam Questions and Notes

Jul 1, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Thank You So Much... this Will Be Reallly Helpful... and Yes It Is Rochester Ny.. lol.. where Bouts By The Lake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stem Placement [ 7 Answers ]

We are replacing the stems on the hot/cold faucets of our 3 handle tub/shower. We have tried placing the stems facing many different directions, but still we can not get the faucets to turn on and off properly. What are we doing wrong? No directions came with the Danco 3S-9H/C stems. Any help...

Trap Placement [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on remodeling my basement and have many issues to contend with. The first is the trap for my tub drain on the first floor is well below the floor joists and I would like to raise it up to be able to have a relatively normal ceiling height in the basement. I have been reading that the...

Placement testing [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently teaching in a homeschool enivronment. I am looking for a test(s) in reading and math to show mastery of skills for 1,2,and 3rd grades. Any suggestions?? Thanks drseuss

View more questions Search