Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Flirt with a 13 year old boy
    I Am 13 And I Live In Spain, I Know This Guy Likes Me Becacause He Has Told My Mate He Does But How Do I Show Him I Like Him With Out Embarrassing Myself Or Blurting It Out? P.s: He Is Shy And So Am I.
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 1, 2007, 09:58 AM
    You are so young to worry about boys at this time. Believe me, you will have plenty of time for guys. If I was you, I would focus on friends and family. Don't get involved with boys at such a young age as it will just give you heartache which you might not be ready for.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 1, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Hello.

Show him that sweet smile of yours when you see him and he will notice you.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    kiki1314 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Try to talk to him every thing will be fine. Once you talk to him and do not say I like right then give it some time. After you talk for a couple of weeks you can tell him you like him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Defiant 5-year-old boy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am a mother of a 4-year-old boy with defiant behavior. My son is very smart and advanced in his academics. He may also be Gifted and Talented. But his behavior is very BAD. I have been forced to dis-enroll him from TWO day cares because of it. He hasn't even started grade school yet. He...

Who is this 16 year old boy? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the name of the boy who at age 16 (in year 2001) recited from memory the first 7000 decimal places of the decimal expansion of PI (math. PI = 3.14... ) both backward and forward. And also please tell me where was he born?

3 1/2 year old Boy [ 1 Answers ]

So I meet for the first time ever my nephew who lives in a completely different state than I do about a week ago, since Easter is coming up I was thinking of spending him a Easter basket through the mail but would it be right of me to send it to him even though I have not done anything for him in...

9 Year old Boy - EKG results [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm concerned because my son had an ekg and it wasn't normal. He will be seeing a cardiologist next month but I'm trying to find out as much as possible. The results were Sinus Rhythm with Sinus arrythmia and borderline prolonged QT interval. I was reading about this and...

View more questions Search