Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 01:30 PM
    Have anyone use Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System by Susan Lucci?or know of any
    Have anyone use Youthful Essence Personal Microdermabrasion System by

Susan Lucci?. what do it do for the skin?. or do anyone know of a better

Microdermabrasion system that works?. I have a lot of white heads on my

Nose and was wondering if this can help and also my skin is kind of dull?.

If you have used this or know of any that works please let me know

Thanks!!
    Kaylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2005, 06:42 PM
    Microdermabrasion
    Hi Glitter,

I have tried lots of microdermabrasion creams and the reason I won't use Susan Lucci or some of the others is because of the ingredients - they just aren't good for the skin. One that I have tried and I love and that works great is microdermx. Here is where I first came across a link to pictures of before and after. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/microdermx/my_photos

This is all natural and has the good quality of the corundum crystals - not the cheap ones or fillers they use in so many others - I hope you get a chance to check out the pics and try this great product. I guarantee you'll like it better than the others!

Kaylee
    pommi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2005, 08:29 PM
    Cheap Exfoliation
    Here is a good, cheap way to exfoliate everyday. Use a light cleanser, like Cetaphil, and use a dry, rough face clothe or baking soda, and lightly scrub the face. Using your fingers is better because you have more control, especially around the nose.

Also, a good glycolic cleanser is a good idea. My favorite is Serious Skin Care's Glycolic Cleanser. You can find it on www.hsn.com or sometimes on eBay. I was initially skeptical but after using it, I was hooked. I am a major anti-aging junkie and I would not be caught without this cleanser.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 08:55 AM
    If you want a cheap exfoliator do what the poster said above. But, if you want a dermabrasion-micro (which goes deeper) then Microdermx seems the way to go. Just do a Google search under microdermx and you will see all of the message boards and people who are speaking highly of it.
    CeCe4me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    have anyone use Youthful Essence Personal Microdermabrasion System by

Susan Lucci?.. what do it do for the skin?..or do anyone know of a better

microdermabrasion system that works?..... i have a lot of white heads on my

nose and was wondering if this can help and also my skin is kinda of dull?...

if you have used this or know of any that works please let me know

thanks!!!!!
    I started using the Susan Lucci microdermabrasion system about 2 weeks ago. My complexion glows. I read the response that the ingredients are simply not good for the skin but it certainly has improved my complexion. I have to admit that I predominately use the microdermabrasion tool and crystals and use other proucts that I have afterwards. I don't have a problem with whiteheads so I cannot respond to that only to say that a facial steamer may help you with that.
    jmt716 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 11:59 PM
    I used to use this system but stopped do to financial reasons. However, I wish I could still afford it. EVERY time I used this system, the next day at work someone would comment about how great my skin looked. I don't know how to explain the results other than the fact that it made a noticeable difference. My only real problem is large pores so I cannot attest to other skin problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

Microdermabrasion Basics [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody know anything about microdermabrasion? Thanks for any info!

Skin has lightened due to microdermabrasion [ 1 Answers ]

I am a medium dark skin african american woman. I have acne scars on my face and back, I have used skin lightener on the spots on my back and microdermabrasion on my face along with clearisil & noxema. Now my face is two shades lighter then my arms arms and legs. Will my color in my face get...

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search