Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 10:27 AM
    WHITERSKIN product released!
    Hey all,

Has anyone ordered to the whiterskin products? It is already released but currently out of stock. I must say, it's cheaper than Makari's cream. I hope it'll be more effective. Anyhow, if anyone tried it, don't forget to post your results! I'm still waiting for the restock.
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 02:35 PM
    Hey kiko. I got an email from them saying that their website is up but they ahvnt started selling it yet. Anyway I have used the samples and it works really well. If your skin is really sensitive, I would use only a little since its pretty concentrated. There are some pictures on http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/brighterskin/
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2005, 08:59 PM
    Whiterskin cream works but it takes longer than the 2 weeks they state on their site
    newton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 06:05 PM
    Whiterskin is not good
    :( :( I have used it for almost 2 months and am done with 2 bottles. I did not see any difference in my skin color. In fact sometimes I felt sad when my friend told me that I look darker. 2 months of use and this is the comment!

I haven't tried other products so I cannot recommend another one. But stay away from this at least and people endorsing this product on websites like this.. the comments are totally skewed.

There policy do not allow returns too. Crap... they say they have high demand.. BS! :(
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Hey nikki, don't worry herbal inn doesn't have mercury. Plus I think these people are just trying to spread rumors to shut down whiterskin. I would try herbalinn... it works prety well and its cheap. I was using whiterskin which worked too, but herbal inn is like half the price. The admin of the other site posted this about the rumors:

This is really getting out of hand. I have received some nasty emails
    From the whiterskin company and other members so I feel the need to
    Set this all straight.

I can understand that since I go to school in Champaign and that the
    Whiterskin company is located in the same city, there is reason for
    Some to believe there are other "conspiricies" going on behind the
    Scenes. I had no idea that a simple eBay auction would cause so much
    Trouble, but if you look at the straight facts, the only "suspicious"
    One is the fact that the cities are the same (which is not a
    Coincendence.. I'll explain in a bit). Yes I go to school in Champaign.
    The city is home to one of the biggest universities in the country and
    Is also a hotspot for research. Conveniently, the best place to have
    Any product tested would be at the school's labs since they are only a
    Few blocks away. The tests I had performed on several products was
    Done at my school by some close friends under the supervision of
    Professors. This is one of the main reasons I did not want to reveal
    Their identities because I knew something like this may arise.
    Secondly, I think there is some confusion on the results from the
    Herbal inn product that was tested. The herbal inn I sent them was NOT
    From this new website herbalinn.com. The jars I received were donated
    To me by another member and were purchased by some lady who was
    Selling them through the United Arab Emirates. I have not been
    Following the discussions on herbal inn, so I have no idea if this is
    The same product that is now being sold on the website. The jars I
    Received were small, plastic and unlabeled. The cream was an off white
    Color and thick texture and had somewhat of a pleasant smell. Again,
    The results that I posted were based on these creams and not the ones
    Being sold out of New York. At the time they were tested, the website
    Herbalinn.com did not even exist and most people believed that the
    Herbal inn source from UAE had disappeared. There was no intention on
    Bad mouthing the New York based company since it did not even exist at
    The time (to my best knowledge). I have no idea if the New York based
    Products are even remotely the same as the ones from UAE.

Finally , the second issue with the eBay auction. I have already
    Addressed on these forums before that BigFat is a friend of mine who I
    Introduced to these forums after meeting him in my school's
    Residential housing. Personally, I have stopped using skin whitening
    Products, but BigFat was keen on using the old herbal inn since it
    Worked well for him. From what he told me, he auctioned off his used
    Jars after his face started getting really sensitive and red. After
    This, I decided to test herbal inn along with the other bundle of
    Products to see what was really going on. The Whiterskin cream was
    Included in the bunch since I discovered their company and saw they
    Were local (after seeing a flyer on campus many months ago) and I
    Thought there might be potential in creating a relationship with them
    To provide our members a discount. Since bigfat and I were the first
    Ones to know about the company, I think he felt the need to introduce
    His experience on the forums. This, I believe is what led up to all
    The hype and drama. I don't think the Whiterskin company expected such
    A large promotion since they are just a small shop putting out flyers
    On campus. But I agree that their advertising is done very well and is
    One of the main reasons bigfat was so excited to introduce them to the
    Online forums. I was told by some members that their supply was
    Delayed and what not so this could have been the reason why. Finally,
    The auctions for the beakers and such were purchased for me by bigfat
    Since we decided to try and test a few other products ourselves using
    What we learned from our friends at the lab. I can tell you that it
    Takes a lot more than a couple of beakers to create a skin cream.

Now, if you don't want to believe all of this, that's fine. If you
    Don't care to use whiterskin, I could not care less. The only thing I
    Ask is that you please keep this sort of drama off the forums since
    Its causing problems not only for me, but for other companies like
    Herbal inn. I do not want any of these groups taking legal action
    Against myself or anyone associated with the lab tests. I hope you can
    Understand this. If you have any questions, just email me. Thanks.

Tricksh0t
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Aug 26, 2005, 02:41 AM
    Niki I don't blame u. I wouldn't buy it either with that information. Sounds fishy to me.
    lighthouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hindude
    whiterskin cream works but it takes longer than the 2 weeks they state on their site
    I understand that a slim margin claim to have had results with whiterskin, but makari works but it takes LESS than the 2 weeks they state on their site. I don't have the time for products that take over six weeks or more to work. If it takes that long then: one, there isn't as high of concentration of the ingredients(i.e. licotrice, mulberry, etc.) to be effective, but just enough to be allowed to put it on the ingredient list, or second, it's just an outright placebo...
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighthouse
    I understand that a slim margin claim to have had results with whiterskin, but makari works but it takes LESS than the 2 weeks they state on their site. I don't have the time for products that take over six weeks or more to work. If it takes that long then: one, there isn't as high of concentration of the ingredients(i.e. licotrice, mulberry, etc.) to be effective, but just enough to be allowed to put it on the ingredient list, or second, it's just an outright placebo...
    Makari I know works for people, but for some reason my skin did not tolerate it. Also it is not permanent at all. I stopped using it and in a few days my skin was darker again. The whiterskin cream is taking a little longer but I think the results are more long lasting since I've been out of town over the weekend I forgot to pack it with me but my skin is still light. The one thing I don't like about is that it does dry your skin out a lot like people say. But other than that its great. I am on my second jar and loving it.
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 02:00 AM
    Okay.. all this is really confusing the hell out of me here. I duno what the hell is wrong wit people but on all these skin care sites you got a million people dissin and praisin products left and right... I duno what to believe. Anyway so I took the leap and bought the whiterskin cream and been using it for about 2 maybe 3 weeks. Yeah its lightened my skin up prety good but my main issue is DO I Got to KEEP USIN THIS FOREVER? I isn't about to spend $40 a month just on my face. Im afraid if I stop using it , I'm going to get darker again and I can't waste another 2 weeks getting it back to the color I am now. On the site these guys claim the cream is permanent but I highly doubt that if its all natural like they say. Can somoen tell me if there's anything out there that's permanent. I like the results of the whiterskin cream but I don't think any natural product is going to keep the results you know. People say with makary you get darker again too. Does the magic cream permanent? Please give me some HONEST advice here.. I don't want to hear from the merchants.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2005, 08:48 AM
    Babyfat
    So I guess you found your product. If whiterskin cream did wonders for you, then stick to it. So what if it costs you? Your face is the first thing people see. If your face is not worth your $40, then I don't know what is. Be good to yourself & make yourself happy. :)
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 5, 2005, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfat
    okay..all this is really confusing the hell outta me here. i duno what the hell is wrong wit people but on all these skin care sites you got a million people dissin and praisin products left and right ...i duno what to believe. anyway so i took the leap and bought the whiterskin cream and been usin it for abotu 2 maybe 3 weeks. yeah its lightened my skin up prety good but my main issue is DO I GOTTA KEEP USIN THIS FOREVER?? I aint about to spend $40 a month jsut on my face. Im afraid if i stop usin it , im gona get darker again and i can't waste another 2 weeks gettin it back to the color i am now. on the site these guys claim the cream is permanent but i highly doubt that if its all natural like they say. can somoen tell me if theres anything out there thats permanent. i like the results of the whiterskin cream but i dont think any natural product is gona keep the results u know. people say with makary you get darker again too. does the magic cream permanent? please give me some HONEST advice here..i dont want to hear from the merchants.

Hello, nikki here.

I'm afraid that the only thing that is permanaent is benoquin but that is not a lightener that is a coplete de-pigmentation product(Micheal J.)
    There is no going back with that cream.

You will always have to do use the skin lightening products to maintain your lightening. If you protect your skin and use sunscreen EVERYDAY and try to avoid the sun you will not have to apply the lightening that often.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiko
    Hey all,

Has anyone ordered to the whiterskin products? It is already released but currently out of stock. I must say, it's cheaper than Makari's cream. I hope it'll be more effective. Anyhow, if anyone tried it, don't forget to post your results! I'm still waiting for the restock.

where is this manufactured?

how come M. Jackson's name keep on coming out.. haha!
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 05:47 PM
    Wasup girlies. Wanted to give everyone the heads up about that whiterskin cream I'm using. So far so great ill say. Face, nack and upper chest are looking really nice and lighter. My mom was saying my face looked like it cleared up which is weird because I don't have acne. What I was worried about was how permanent the cream is. I stopped using it twice a day and now I only use it before I sleep right after I wash my face. I haven't gotten any darker but also I have not been outside in the hot days very much. Its starting to cool down here so that's good. I think I can keep this color until spring which will be just lovely. :D
    somy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 11:26 AM
    Whiterskin cream
    Hi All,

I am very new to this forum. I was planning on buying whiterskin cream. I happened to read all your comments and I am totally confused on the reviews. I have an Asian complexion(not too fair nor dark). I have an acne prone skin. Can anyone let me know the actual facts of the whiterskin cream product. Will this really work for me? Or is it a Scam?

Thanks,
    Somy

Sep 19, 2005, 11:17 PM
    Whiterskin cream
    Quote Originally Posted by somy
    Hi All,

I am very new to this forum. I was planning on buying whiterskin cream. I happened to read all your comments and i am totally confused on the reviews. I have an Asian complexion(not too fair nor dark). I have an acne prone skin. Can anyone let me know the actual facts of the whiterskin cream product. Will this really work for me? or is it a Scam?

Thanks,
    Somy
    Well not every cream will work for every person.

I'd say give it a try, buy the small jar. Unfortunately they do not have a money back guarantee so it's on you.

As far as the scam thing goes, I don't know and do not have all the facts but as far as me, I'm sticking to Fair and Flawless and staying away from Whiterskin until I learn more of who is behind the cream first.
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2005, 01:07 AM
    F&F
    Hi Nikki
    I was trying to buy F&F products but I donno why but for some reasons F&F people seems to me not interested to sell their products to me!! I emailed them and stated my interest but after 1 reply ,they didn't reply my inquires !

Today I have send them an email again... I m waiting for their reply ,if they don't reply this time I think I will give up !

BTW Nikky which products of F&F are you using now? And how many shades you have lightened??

Sep 20, 2005, 03:30 AM
    Try the Fair and Flawless cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    Hi Nikki
    i was trying to buy F&F products but i donno why but for some reasons F&F poeple seems to me not interested to sell their products to me !!!! I emailed them and stated my interest but after 1 reply ,they didnt reply my inquires !

Today i have send them an email agian ...I m waiting for their reply ,if they dont reply this time I think I will give up !

BTW Nikky which products of F&F are u using now? and how many shades u have lightened????
    I think it's better to just call them and ask questions.

I have never had a problem with getting a response from e-mail, but of course I e-mail them in the morning so my e-mail is one of the first ones they get.

I don't think you should give up on them because they don't answer e-mails. I know that sucks! Makes it look like their customers service is bad but it's not. I have always had good experiences with them. Their products are good.

I am using the Fair and Flawless cream, just started to use it again.

I just finished a Skin Culture Peel and you are not suppose to use any other products while using the peel.

The peel set me back a shade! :mad:
    I used the cream before and looked lighter after a week and a half.

Who knows how many e-mails they get per day probably asking questions that they can get answered if only they would read the website first.

Just get the cream to start with, I think you'll like it. :)
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2005, 10:12 PM
    I don't want to give up ,I want to use it but what can I do... how can I purchase their products if they don't sell it to me??

I can't call them because I don't live in USA... its today again they haven't replied yet!!

Waiting... waiting.. waiting...

Sep 21, 2005, 01:48 AM
    They accept orders outside the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    i dont want to give up ,i want to use it but what can i do ...how can i purchase their products if they dont sell it to me????

i can't call them because i dont live in USA ...its today again they havn't replied yet !!!

waiting...waiting..waiting....
    You can't call them? Why not? They have customers from outside the USA.

There are others that I know of who ordered the cream from the U.K and beyond.

Well do you have a credit card? You can e-mail the sales e-mail address and give them your information or order and ask how much the shipping will be?

Where do you live?
    somy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 04:45 PM
    Whiterskin cream
    Thanks Nikkicute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Product Cost? [ 3 Answers ]

Out of the following which are considered product cost? a. Depreciation on the production plant b. Depreciation on the corporate offices c. Paper, toner, and miscellaneous supplies for the office copy machines d. Wages of production-line employees e. Raw materials used in the production of...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search