Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boomer123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 09:11 PM
    what are they worth?
    I have a box full of base ball cards call anyone tell me how I can find out if they are of any value?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2007, 02:34 AM
    I would suggest checking out the answers that are on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=1517829

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is it worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old baseball cards and have no idea what they might be worth. They are: Nolan Ryan 1992 from Leaf, Inc. #22 of 26 Mark Davis 1991 from Leaf, Inc. #54 Andrew Neal Allanson 1191 Leaf, Inc. #42 Ivan Calderon 1991 Leaf, Inc. #48

Am I worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

This is dumb, but I just broke up with my boyfriend... yesterday and I'm sure I should just wait it out till I don't feel this way anymore, but am I worth it? Am I pretty at all? Will I every find a mature guy that really wants a relationship with me?

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

How much is this worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chipper Jones national mvp league award card in good condition

Is he worth it? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I posted an intro under the intro link (I think so anyhow) I new to this posting stuff. I have been married 26 years to the same man and for the most part I have enjoyed it. He is very good with the kids and has always come home with a cheque. You might ask why I am here and believe...

View more questions Search