Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusiousays Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 06:15 PM
    I have blood in my stools
    Here is a breakdown. I am 32 years old. Female. Three kids. Smoker for 18 years. I have blood in my stool and stomach cramps along with diaria. I have to get a colonoscopy done to find out what is wrong. Now I'm on my period even though I just got off it two weeks ago. I feel dizzy and weak and hope the blood is not from something else other than my period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 06:45 PM
    The blood in your stools is it bright red or dark red? This is very important so as to know where it is coming from.
    Angel eyes22 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Its good that you have gone to the Dr and that you are seeking medical advice, but as the moderator says it is important to know the colour. This could be many things going on, but all in all there is a lot of good treatments out there. This could be haemorrhoids internally. I wouldn't worry just go along and get the colonoscopy done.(examination of the colon and then wait on results if they pick up on anything they will let you know. Ensure that Youn maintain a high fibre diet don't rule anything out just yet await until you get your resukts back. Hope all goes well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

More blood in stools [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my PCP about a month ago for a small amount of blood in my stools. He said it was internal Hemmrroids from pregnancy and no big deal and told me to expect more. Since then my stool s have turned to pebble like at each movement and today they were covered in bright red blood, It was the...

Blood [ 3 Answers ]

What I would like to know , is that , If I see traces of blood in my bowl movements what should I do ?should I panic?

Blood test [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to be charged for a blood test for possible dui or are they suppose to charge you before you make bail on other charges

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search