Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 06:13 PM
    How to flirt with guys
    Dear everyone,

What are the ways/tips of flirting with guys? I really have no idea how to flirt with any guy.

I am smiling all the time and being polite, gentle , I do joke with them and make them laugh a lot. It seems like those aren't enough.So please show me how to flirt with guys in real life.

Thank you in advance.:o
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Well to put it simple... If you are flirting (interested) in a guy (me being one)... I would suggest putting your hand on his back, arm, butt... Those are indicators for you being interested... Also throw in the I'm into your every word, mention getting to know them better, etc... And if all else fails, show some skin and give off some sexual vibes...
    weatly156 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 06:35 PM
    You don't want to be too subtle, because then they might not get the picture, although, if you are too straight forward, then it may seem like you are coming on too strong. If you're trying to get someone's attention, try not to stare, but make plenty of eye contact while still keeping it under control.
    - Lean into conversation as you speak, it makes you seem more interested
    - Play with your hair and jewelry
    - Make gentle physical contact such as a touch on the arm or shoulder
    - Sit straight up, don't act drowsy or uninterested
    - Give relaxing smiles and speak in a warm, inviting voice
    - BE YOURSELF. No one wants a faker, if the real you doesn't cut it, then he's not worth it

Hope I helped! =)
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weatly156
    You don't want to be too subtle, because then they might not get the picture, although, if you are too straight forward, then it may seem like you are coming on too strong. If you're trying to get someones attention, try not to stare, but make plenty of eye contact while still keeping it under control.
    - Lean into conversation as you speak, it makes you seem more interested
    - Play with your hair and jewelry
    - Make gentle physical contact such as a touch on the arm or shoulder
    - Sit straight up, don't act drowsy or uninterested
    - Give relaxing smiles and speak in a warm, inviting voice
    - BE YOURSELF. No one wants a faker, if the real you doesn't cut it, then he's not worth it

Hope I helped! =)
    Sounds reasonable, and practical. Thank you for your kind advice. I am a serious girl so it's hard to pick on those, but I really think it's very helpful.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 30, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Hello.

I know the first thing I notice is a Ladies sweet smile and the way she feels about herself. If she likes who she is and shows it by the way she dresses and acts then she is like a magnet to Men. If the guys your around don't pick up on that then you need to find some different guys to hang around, they must be into their cars and toys more then a sweet lady like you.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Kwanmuang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 08:30 PM
    How I learn english from you?
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Jun 30, 2007, 09:00 PM
    There are different degrees of flirting.
    From flirting humorously with just a friend to serious flirting with a romantic interest.
    I'm sure you're talking about not-just-friends-flirting. Keep smiling and making the guys laugh, that's always a great way to flirt. Also make sure to laugh at their dumb jokes as well.
    And I second the motion about being yourself. If you are fake, it will show and turn most off.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito
    There are different degrees of flirting.
    From flirting humorously with just a friend to serious flirting with a romantic interest.
    I'm sure you're talking about not-just-friends-flirting. Keep smiling and making the guys laugh, that's always a great way to flirt. Also make sure to laugh at their dumb jokes as well.
    And I second the motion about being yourself. If you are fake, it will show and turn most off.
    Thank you Incognito! You are always helpful.:)I will remember to keep similing and make the guys laugh.I hardly fake in real life, that is problly the problem, I am very frankly, and if the jokes they made weren't funny, I wouldn't laugh at all. I usually dress very conservative, covering everything. Once in a while, I dress sexy and less covered... I wanted to see what are those guys in my class reacting... I tell you what,lol, this one guy who is older than me, told me "you make me nervous." What's that mean? I looked at him, and he had no facial expression on his face and I wasn't sure he was asking me to put more clothes on or what not, he likes it or dislikes it... gosh, I try to read their facial expressions but most of the guys I talk to usually have no facial expression. It's tough... lol.

P.S. when I mean dressing sexy(please look at my pic), it's the dress like that.lol, that might not be sexy at all, well, I tend to dress very conservative all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Flirt to convert [ 2 Answers ]

What are the signs and symbols etc that a guy really likes you and doesn't just want you for sex or whatever? Please help me out, id like to know as many as possible! Thanks

Need your help guys... [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so lets say you are given 32k to invest freely in any way you please, but by Aug 31st of 2007 the original 32k must be paid back in full... Ideas, suggestions?? Thanks in advance, Harvey

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search