Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellexmybell3 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 05:54 PM
    I just want to talk to some guys
    Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have experience when I go to public high school in the fall! :D
    N0223C Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 11:00 PM
    I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Are you trying to find someone to flirt with, or simply talk about a relationship from a single guy's point of view?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 1, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Heya, I'm 15, and male :) and single.
    I could never really understand your situation I'm afraid, most my close friends are chicks lolz, with very few guys close, I think its just my personality, I'm a very deep person, and guys don't seem to talk about deep stuff much.
    So, what you want to talk about? What's the actual question?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Hi also used to go to an all girls school. I didn't have any male friends at your age either (except talking to my younger brothers friends a painful experience). So I realised I was never going to find male friends in school, I would have to look outside. I joined a very male dominated society (air cadets) and did volunteering. This let me meet lots of different lads, and they lost their fasination (which is a good thing)

I don't think you need a boyfriend right now (I got the idea you would like one form your post -sorry if I've got it wrong) It's a big hassel with little rewards at your age. Sorry to sound clichéd but it is better to focus on your schoolwork. The nice guys like the smart girls best anyway.

Oh and don't wory they are not some mythical creature. They are just people such as yourself who think their hair doesn't look right, worry about their clothes and get nervous talking to.. you guessed it... you.

Good luck - clubs are the way to go
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 2, 2007, 04:12 AM
    She's right, my hair doesn't look right, and my clothes are a worry sometimes too.
    endless8infinity Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 12:54 AM
    It's difficult to find a guy friend at your age with no reservations! There are a lot of perverts! I don't see how an all girl school is that bad. Not mingling with the creatures from Mars would have made my teenage years more bearable. Some actually start to mature a little in their 20's and those are the ones I would have loved to meet. :cool:
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2009, 02:11 PM

Don't you go to town or something with all your friends and just hang about.. you're garaunteed to meet guys you own age.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Apr 27, 2009, 04:07 PM

Haha, that's may be an extremley bad idea, but what ever, I isn't your mum, and hell, I'm not one to preach
    So, what's up

Apr 27, 2009, 04:11 PM

Hey, I'm 15, 16 soon, real soon
    I just got out of a relationship with this girl, I thought we were in love, but I guess not
    I play the guitar, kayak... f*** it, tell me about yourself

Apr 27, 2009, 05:31 PM

Woahaahhooah, what the hell
    How is this all the weay over...
    Damn, I need to get off thr paaawt
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 1, 2009, 10:18 AM

A man with no name: I think I love you.

Jul 1, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiechick123 View Post
    a man with no name: I think i love you.
    Woah, cool
    Why... exactly?
    narfdaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 04:34 PM
    I was just browsing this for fun.

Its clear that some things never change. Guys will flirt despite having no chance in h3ll over an online relationship from who knows where. Girls will want to be hit on to feel good about themselves.

I wish girls didn't need this ego-boosting sh!t. it's probably because our word has commodified girls. That's right: girls are a commodity in our world. e.g. he's dating a cute girl; I'm looking for a s1ut tonight; 'do me a favor and bring a few single girls with you'; 'i need to find a wife'; 'i hooked up with 4 girls at the party'.

So, when the rest of the world treats you as a commodity, well, you look as hard as you can for that 'one guy' that will like you for 'who you are', but face it, b!tch, that's all you'll ever be--a channel.

Probably, the sooner girls accept this, the better our world will be because so much productivity gets lost over trying to make girls feel 'special' that it's really unbelievable. Probably, we would've been a much better society by now if girls just accepted their worthlessness in early relationships. Sure, later your personality matters when guys are looking for a long-term solution to loneliness, but no guy really wants to commit in his 20s anymore--that's a fact.
    narfdaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 04:35 PM
    I was just browsing this for fun.

Its clear that some things never change. Guys will flirt despite having no chance in h3ll over an online relationship from who knows where. Girls will want to be hit on to feel good about themselves.

I wish girls didn't need this ego-boosting sh!t. it's probably because our word has commodified girls. That's right: girls are a commodity in our world. e.g. he's dating a cute girl; I'm looking for a s1ut tonight; 'do me a favor and bring a few single girls with you'; 'i need to find a wife'; 'i hooked up with 4 girls at the party'.

So, when the rest of the world treats you as a commodity, well, you look as hard as you can for that 'one guy' that will like you for 'who you are', but face it, b!tch, that's all you'll ever be--a channel.

Probably, the sooner girls accept this, the better our world will be because so much productivity gets lost over trying to make girls feel 'special' that it's really unbelievable. Probably, we would've been a much better society by now if girls just accepted their worthlessness in early relationships. Sure, later your personality matters when guys are looking for a long-term solution to loneliness, but no guy really wants to commit in his 20s anymore--that's a fact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

Don't want to Let Him Go [ 8 Answers ]

Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search