Suttaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 22, 2003, 01:11 PM
    Remoting
    How to hack through the tcp/ip and remote my PC form another place
    arcanehacker Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2003, 04:11 AM
    remoting
    Most of the time, it would involve a third party software(eg, PC anywhere, VNC, etc). This would enable you to fully control the remote system. Only problem with this is that you need to install the software on both system.

If you are on Windows 2000 or later OS, you can use the Computer Management to control the system services. This is limited to only the services, loggings, system passwords and logs.

If you mean hacking, I dun think you should play with it! >:( But anyway, even if you want to hack, you would need the unsuspecting party to install the program.
    Sparda Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2004, 01:11 PM
    remoting
    Arcanehacker you are write how ever you are only right about user friendly GUI remote control if you secratly start a Telnet server on a remote pc that runs on start up and dose not tell the user it's running you also then have compleat control of the PC how ever it is command line based and you will need to learn the commands to beabel to control it, user friendly internet GUI remote controls are genraly bad any way. BUT like the user friendly GUI you will have to install a small program that runs as a servis or as a back ground program on the target PC, from your PC you can use telnet to control it, I helped, bye :)
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Oct 21, 2004, 05:37 PM
    If we are not talking about actual hacking... I would recommend Remote Administrator available at www.radmin.com as it is the best remote control software that I have ever used. It truly works like you are sitting right in front of the remote computer. It is THAT fast!
    Ed_90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2004, 11:29 PM
    Remote Control Program
    I would recommend "RemotePC" (http://www.remotepc.com/). We use it in our office and have found it to be very fast. On to your desktop, it displays screens of other computers, to which you have access remotely using the Internet. It allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the remote PC. You will be able to access your data, work on the applications, transfer files etc. It will be like you are sitting in front of that PC and working on it. You can even perform important operations remotely like shutdown, reboot, and so on.

Cheers,
    Ed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search