Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:23 PM
    you shouldn't play with it cause you're talking to random spirits. They may be messing with you but I would stop using it. IT'S NOT A TOY!
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 2, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Hi... I strongly agree with Fr_chuck & Jesushelper76... STOP USING IT... get rid of it if possible and pray for protection... by using such things you are opening yourself, house to spirits good & bad ones which might hurt you & haunt the place and cause harm to others living in the same place where you had used it in.

Ms. Redrose
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 04:20 AM
    "I haven't seen any evidence that spirits or demons are the cause of any messages that may arise from the use of the Ouija board." - Capuchin

I agree.

Whether you, tabenda, are aware of it or not, it is you doing it!

The replies you get are determined by your experience and maturity. Ask direct questions and you get direct answers. Ask silly questions and you get silly answers. Leave it alone or learn how to play this 'Game' properly.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 2, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Nothing will happen. It's a game from Parker Brothers! It's a toy, not an outer-dimensional spirit warping time machine! Nothing bad will happen, so use it all you want.

Besides, even if evil spirits did attack you, you could sue Parker Brothers. But it's not bloody likely that that will happen.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
    She never replied, not even once. Perhaps we have lost her to the spirits.

R.I.P tabentha

Sep 2, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    She never replied, not even once. Perhaps we have lost her to the spirits.

R.I.P tabentha
    That's what you get for believing in silly lies.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Oct 16, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Ouiji boards are moved by the person holding the magnifying glass thing. While you're thinking about possible ghost messages and your hands are twitching, what do you think will happen? It works so well with multiple people doing it because one person twitches a little bit, then the other responds to it, then the other one too. Eventually, everyone is moving with 'the spirit', the other people. Watch someone else use a Ouji board, you'll notice what I'm talking about.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
    I used one once, only once. I was around 15 and my board partner was someone I trusted. Neither of us knew the hostess's brother's middle name. The Ouija board spelled it out, even the variation in spelling that the brother used. My board partner and I never went near a Ouija board again.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    It's best not to be playing around with this stuff. Ouija boards do work. But, by using them, you don't really know with whom or what you are communicating. A number of years ago, I took my ouija board and broke it into pieces and threw it away!
    I have already stated the above on this thread. I would like to add one more thing now, though. For me using a Ouija board worked. I don't know why, it just did. It may not be the board so much that is the problem, but rather, the intent of the people who use one. The board itself and also words, numbers as well as letters on the board may be harmless in and of themselves, but I think that when people get together for an intended purpose, and that would be in trying to be in contact with something unseen based upon their intention as such, and that would be to try and contact a force that is beyond our realm of understanding, that is when the words, numbers and letters may become useful to an unseen force in order to try to communicate to us.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 17, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I have already stated the above on this thread. I would like to add one more thing now, though. For me using a Ouija board worked. I don't know why, it just did. It may not be the board so much that is the problem, but rather, the intent of the people who use one. The board itself and also words, numbers as well as letters on the board may be harmless in and of themselves, but I think that when people get together for an intended purpose, and that would be in trying to be in contact with something unseen based upon their intention as such, and that would be to try and contact a force that is beyond our realm of understanding, that is when the words, numbers and letters may become useful to an unseen force in order to try to communicate to us.
    If you are contacting an unseen force why then doesn't ouija board work when your blindfolded?

Oct 17, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Because they don't work. Yet people refuse to believe it is a hoax. Try the blindfold test and you will most likely fail.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    If you are contacting an unseen force why then doesn't ouija board work when your blindfolded?
    Because ghosts know that you won't be able to read their message?

Sorry... devil's advocate.. :)
    speakout84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tabenda
    hey ok i really need an answer to this question.
    me and my best buddy here were playin the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were gonna get hurt. can that happen? should we do something? or are they just kidding because they kept saying random letters! please help us
    You should really be careful. There really is spiritual warfare. We may not always see it because most of us ignore it but when we use ouija boards, or try to conjure spirits there is much danger. Spirits are not just spirits they are evil. They will lie to you and trick you. Be warned. Pray for them to leave and believe it when you do, and they will be gone.
    butterflysnpasttimes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tabenda
    hey ok i really need an answer to this question.
    me and my best buddy here were playin the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were gonna get hurt. can that happen? should we do something? or are they just kidding because they kept saying random letters! please help us
    This is what i would do call the closest church an ask for a priest to come to you!!!!! and burn ur board! Pray to God and ask for protection against the evil and the spells put upon u and ur friend!
    Heather

Nov 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflysnpasttimes
    This is what i would do call the closest church an ask for a priest to come to you!!!!! and burn ur board! Pray to God and ask for protection against the evil and the spells put upon u and ur friend!
    Heather
    Yeah this is all true, that's why you never hear it on the news. People just disappear into thin air all the time. Millions are murdered by ghosts everyday!:rolleyes:

Give me a break!
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Nov 2, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    Yeah this is all true, that's why you never hear it on the news. People just disappear into thin air all the time. Millions are murdered by ghosts everyday!:rolleyes:

Give me a break!
    Almost 700 thousand kids go missing every year some without a trace maybe your on to something. I wonder if the police would notice the ouija board in the corner of the room if it was say only the cause for 1 in 30 of the missing children reports. That would still be 23 thousand ouija board related disappearances a year. Lets see at the height of the ouija board sales they were selling about 500 thousand a year divided by 23 thousand missing kids. We get the chance of being taken by the ouija board to be 1 in 22 depending on how much you use it that first year. :eek:

Nov 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Don't ever play monopoly alone either. Loan sharks magically appear and beat the crap out of you every time!
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Nov 5, 2007, 11:06 PM
    After I got mine out of my house . I feel much better. I feel that everyone that has one should get it out of their house, and once they do . They will see how much better they feel. Even though I didn't use mine that much. I still had it in my home and now that it is gone . I feel so much better. Everyone has their own opition on them, but it is best to not have one. Cause you never know. I know I FEEL BETTER

Nov 9, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babigirl1
    after I got mine out of my house . I feel much better. I feel that everyone that has one should get it out of their house, and once they do . They will see how much better they feel. Even though I didnt use mine that much. I still had it in my home and now that it is gone . I feel so much better. everyone has their own opition on them, but it is best to not have one. cause you never know. I know I FEEL BETTER
    If ghost do haunt people with ouija boards, why would they leave if you through the board away? You and everyone else who believes in ouija boards contradict themselves.

You can't use a ouija board but you can participate in Halloween.

Ghosts are absolutely real, but you almost never hear, see, touch, taste, smell, or sense them in any way.

Ghosts are real but Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real.

Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Give me a break! :rolleyes:

(Gimme a break of the kit-kat-bar!):D
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Nov 9, 2007, 09:45 PM
    It is just the bad stories you hear all he time about them , that caused me to get mine out of my house. And I have seen what you call ghost. I have them in my home. They don't bother me so I don't bother them. My Mothers house would be a great place for any non believer to stay one night and they will change their mind on ghost or what ever you want to call them. I feel sometimes when a person dies they can get trapped and unable to move on. For what ever reason the are here and some of us see them, feel them , but that is only a opition. But like I said my Mothers house would be a great place to study. All kind of things happen in that house. The house has been in the family for over 70 years and is over 110 years old and there is no one that hasn't seen something there that has spent the night. Every time I go . I hear and see things. Especially this one man in an army uniform. He never hurts or says anything. He just shows himself to everyone. My Dad didn't believe in so called Ghost until he seen him one night and now he believes as well. And he would be the one that would have never believed no matter how many times we told him. Until the night he seen him himself. I have photos of several in my home that I own. It is 107 years old. I often see a older lady and 2 older men. They will gofrom one room to another. They will close a door, open a mini blind. We all believe in what we want to and if you have to see it to believe it than stay at my Mothers home and when you leave YOU will believe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija Board Protective Prayer? [ 11 Answers ]

What is the protective prayer for the ouija board?

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

View more questions Search