Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 10, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babigirl1
    It is just the bad stories you hear all he time about them , that caused me to get mine out of my house. and I have seen what you call ghost. I have them in my home. they dont bother me so i dont bother them. My Mothers house would be a great place for any non believer to stay one night and they will change their mind on ghost or what ever you want to call them. I feel sometimes when a person dies they can get trapped and unable to move on. for what ever reason the are here and some of us see them, feel them , but that is only a opition. but like I said my Mothers house would be a great place to study. All kind of things happen in that house. The house has been in the family for over 70 years and is over 110 years old and there is no one that hasnt seen something there that has spent the night. everytime I go . I hear and see things. especially this one man in an army uniform. He never hurts or says anything. He just shows himself to everyone. my Dad didnt believe in so called Ghost until he seen him one night and now he believes as well. and he would be the one that would have never believed no matter how many times we told him. until the night he seen him himself. I have photos of several in my home that I own. it is 107 years old. I often see a older lady and 2 older men. they will gofrom one room to another. they will close a door, open a mini blind. we all believe in what we want to and if you have to see it to believe it than stay at my Mothers home and when you leave YOU will believe
    I don't call them ghosts; I call them BS!

If they don't bother you, how do you know they exist? Your story has many contradictions.
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Nov 10, 2007, 09:31 AM
    If some don't believe in them , than that is great. Just how did I contradict myself, because I said they don't bother me. Well they don't. My mothers house was my grandmother while I grew up. And I seen them and heard them every week end when I stayed the night. Some it scares them , but I am one that it doesn't. Listen if you don't believe than that is OK. But don't put down these that do. Why should they bother me, when I grew up with it all around me. And it isn't in my mind. So many others in my family have seen the same.
    volleyballfroggy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tabenda
    hey ok i really need an answer to this question.
    me and my best buddy here were playin the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were gonna get hurt. can that happen? should we do something? or are they just kidding because they kept saying random letters! please help us
    I don't know for sure but I have heard that they can do something... I would suggest that you contact a priest or a pastor and have them bless your home... also you need to get rid of that board but throw it out in another trash can because that can be a protal for those things to happen... I hope that helps you...

Raychel
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 10:41 AM

Its all a myth. Ouija boards are just for entertainment. Nothing more.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 03:07 PM
    I'm not by any means saying something bad will happen, but it could. Ouija boards are not good. Often whatever is answering you will lie. They are really not good things at all. I used one of those when I was like 13 and continued playing with it until I was 16 and was followed home by a demon. That is one experience I will NEVER forget. I'm a paranormal investigator and have not experienced things of that magnitude like what I experienced playing with that stupid thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija Board Protective Prayer? [ 11 Answers ]

What is the protective prayer for the ouija board?

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

View more questions Search