Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johny93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 12:12 PM
    I want to die
    Hi my names johny I'm 13 years old most of you probably won't listen to my little life story but ill try and hope for some help.
    Well I started life as a normal happy baby went to primary school, I was figting a lot but I had quite a lot of friends, but I hated school so I changed in year 4 and went to another school I didn't like it much but I preferred it to the other school, and yeah I had enough friends there too but I hardly ever went out with my friends from the second school I went to only the first, I went out almost every day and enjoyed it a lot then I kept getting excluded and eventually got expelled for bad behaviour in year 6 ( I have ADHD by the way ) and yeah I still had contact with all my friends in year 7 and it got less and less contact, so I was hanging around with different people from like different places I met them and stuff I met a little group of friends from my second school and I met this other person through other friends and 1 guy through msn kind of but I was at an internet cafe1 day he was there so I hugn around with himf or a bit
    So yeah I had my fair share of friends and going out quite a lot but up to year 8 I had less and less contact 1 of my best friends I kind of used to start on him for no reason but I'm changed now I'm on medication and stuff, I'm trying to get in contact with him but I never can, now its got to the point I basically have 1 single friend who I never hardly see he sometimes stays round my house like 1nce a month that's it I'm so lonely and depressed and bored I just want to die I've took pills and slit my wrists before but nothing major oh and by the way because I got excluded I'm not at a normal school I'm at a school for boys who have been expelled and there's like 3 people in ma class I'm mates with most people in the school but I don't go out with any of them yet ill probably try though well also I do have another couple of friends but I rarley see them, So what should I do, I can't cope no more... and I'm not like a major geek I'm a normal funny ( sometimes) person
    I'm english by the way

( sorry if none of that made sense to you and bad puncuallity) thanks and please please take the time to read this and reply

Thank you
    Hephzibah_89 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
    I can empathise greatly with you, I'm 17 and (you can read my questions) have felt similar to how you appear to. I know it appears hopeless, and what I can say to you will probably infuriate you as it did me, but you have to trust that this does pass.

Is there anyone you can talk to about this? It know it can be incredibly difficult, not to mention painful bearing personal and private details about your life to what is essentially a stranger, but their objective position may offer them some insight into how to help.

I hope you begin to feel better soon, and please remember that there are people out there willing and able to help.

Good luck.
    Johny93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephzibah_89
    I can empathise greatly with you, I'm 17 and (you can read my questions) have felt similar to how you appear to. I know it appears hopeless, and what I can say to you will probably infuriate you as it did me, but you have to trust that this does pass.

Is there anyone you can talk to about this? It know it can be incredibly difficult, not to mention painful bearing personal and private details about your life to what is essentially a stranger, but their objective position may offer them some insight into how to help.

I hope you begin to feel better soon, and please remember that there are people out there willing and able to help.

Good luck.
    Thanks a lot for your comment I really appriciate it and yes my mum knows I've told her and I cry on her shoulder a lot she promised me my life would be better but its most likely to be when I go to colledge and meet new people, but I'm crying every day I just duno what to do for the time being lol

Well thanks a lot for comment
    Bye :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Honey, you are 13, hormones are raging! This happens to many many people at this age.

The teen years are filled with trials an tribulations. You see, suicide is permanent. It is forever. No way to change your mind. No do overs.

Think very hard about, let's say, if you came home from school and found your Mom dead. How would you feel? Now, turn that around. Would you want your Mom to feel like that if she came home from work and found you dead?

Death is permanent. I recently lost my father, due to health issues, I would LOVE to have him back, but I understand he was sick and he is in peace.

He had no choice. But you do. You have a choice in how you want to live your life. You have a future to look forward to. Yes, it may seem bleak right now, but there is a beautiful future waiting for you.
    Hephzibah_89 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 04:33 PM
    No worries -

How about asking to speak to a counselor, does your school have one? Speaking to someone on a regular basis, outside of your family may be of some help... and if it is really horrendous, maybe go and see your GP and they could advise you on a course of action - possible therapy?

Please don't think you have to wait until college, although this may be true, is it possible that there are local clubs you could join to make more friends? Are you into sports, reading, art, drama, singing? I know it can be hard to even consider putting yourself out there, but if you feel up to it, this could be a way of boosting confidence and making new friends.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Is it better that I die? [ 31 Answers ]

I have been fascinated by dead and suicide since I was very little. Before I was 8 I had already tried to die several times. I mostly tried by handing myself. But the ropes I chose weren't strong enough or I couldn't tie descend knot. Once I tried to jump out a window but someone pulled me back. I...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Am I going to die? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two...

View more questions Search