Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [tK] Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 11:36 PM
    Whoa, I need help.
    Hey, I'm 15 years old and I'm going to be a Junior in High School this year, so that leaves me with one more year to decide what I want to study in College. The problem is, I can't decide what I would like to do. I've been considering a career with computers and everyone knows I like learning how computers work and all that but I don't feel like sitting behind a computer all day, I try to get out as much as I can so I don't end up like a hermit but I know if I work hard then it will be rewarding financially in the future. I'm also into cars and businesses.
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2005, 02:42 PM
    I know that here in Kentucky computer jobs are very hard to find as I am out of work and have been sense November. Also most colleges don't require you to declare a major until you are in your third year so that gives you plenty of time to try other classes. Also you can always have a minor in computers. I would think about if you are willing to move out of state or even in state and how far away you are willing to move; as there are a lot of jobs in Atlanta Ga. If you feel that you can't or don't want to move then I would look at what all jobs there are in the town that you live in and all around there. This will give you an Idea of what you can do and who all is hireing. Also you might be able to talk some company into letting you work there as what is called a co-op or intern to see if you like the job plus doing that might open new doors. But have fun in college it is your last chance to be young before you get into the real word, but don't have too much fun or the school will kick you out and that would suck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search