Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 03:55 PM
    Skin whitening pills are bogus!
    I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a member of 4 other forums and know dozens of people that have used these pills for months religiously with very minimal results. I am sure they work slightly, but there is no real evidence they work like these vendors claims.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:30 AM
    Skin Whitening
    Hi,
    If this really worked, Michael Jackson would have bought the company!
    fredg
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 11:23 AM
    That’s true. I haven’t read anywhere of anyone who has used skin lightening pills and it worked as it promised. There maybe slight differences like softer smoother skin or a ½ or so shade lighter, but that’s about as close as it comes. I’m skeptical of skin lightening pills. This is way I’m hesitant about purchasing makari’s lightening pills despite the positive testimonies I read about their products. There are so many scammers out there, many whom even log on to lightening forums as regular posters to entice folks to buy their products.
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2005, 02:37 PM
    If you look at the people who say they have good results, they continusly keep posting the same websties. Its so obvious they are the ones selling it.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2005, 09:04 PM
    Celebrities don't use pills to get lighter. Most of them can afford spa treatments of skin peeling and such
    alecmcbeal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982
    I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a member of 4 other forums and know dozens of people that have used these pills for months religiously with very minimal results. I am sure they work slightly, but there is no real evidence they work like these vendors claims.
    Hi there I used L-glutathione , it worked for me... I accompanied it with vit c and vit e, it helped me... I just stopped using it when I got pregnant but surely will use it again after my pregnancy, I also recommended it to my sister who has morena(darker skin tone ) than me and it helped her too... coz I saw the difference... but its up to you guys.. I treid it and Im just sharing my experience.. I guess it has different effect to different individual...
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Dec 17, 2010, 06:05 PM

Well,as for me...
    I used makari whitening pills last year. A while after I used it, one day,my friend made a comment and said-whatever you are using,don't stop.Your complexion from your head to toe is even!
    So I would say that-Yes,the pills did make a change.This is for me.It may not be same thing for you.I am no seller... I have nothing to gain.The best way to know is to try.I tried it on my own and I think I will still get some any time soon.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 07:34 PM

This thread is FIVE YEARS OLD!

CLOSED!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Has anyone used Lucida-DS whitening pills? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi, if someone has been trying Lucida-DS pills then please tell me about the results... Coz I was thinking to buy it... but I'm not sure if it works... :rolleyes: Remmember to reply:) Thanx alot.

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search