Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fnkydrmmr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2003, 04:38 PM
    Virtual Private Networking
    Hello,

I'd like to know how to set up virtual private network access on my home LAN securely and, as the name emplies, I'd like all traffic encrypted between client and server. One use would be to allow access to my home LAN and it's resources while on another LAN. Another application would be to use a proxy server on my own LAN to access email or web sites otherwise blocked on the current LAN. Please advise.

Thanks,
    fnkydrmmr
    Sparda Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2004, 01:49 PM
    Re: Virtual Private Networking
    I have answerd this sort of question before and I don't want to type it out again as it makes my hands hurt, just look at this topic (The guide asumes you are using Win XP/2k) https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cgi-bi...num=1054308750
    raedyaman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 01:44 PM

Hi Sparada, I also would like to ask the same question about vpn but couldn't access the link you gave us. Would you resend it??
    Suseela Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 07:05 AM
    What is virtual private network? How it is used ? Where it is used? Please can tell anyone.. am not getting the real actual meaning. Please answer this with clear solutions and definitions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

Virtual memory [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get more virtual memory? My computer says that I am low on virtual memory.

Virtual Violence [ 5 Answers ]

I was just reading what rickj posted on boycotting and I got to thinking (not about boycotting but it sparked my train of thought). First, how many of you oppose violent videogames? Pretty much all of you either have or want children, and that's where I think this question ties in, Now my next...

Low Virtual Memory [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, when I'm on the computer, once in a while I would get this message stating that I'm low on virtual memory and windows is going to increase the memory. And other times it tells me to delete some old files on my C drive to make more space, but I don't want to delete my files. The only other...

Virtual Device Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, now recently I've been unable to run a program without CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. VDD. Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Ive been http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314452 here and I've followed the instructions, only now...

View more questions Search