Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Felon w Class B CDL w(AirBrake.Tanker endorsements) & (HAZ-Mat in process)
    I am a convicted felon. Convicted in 2001 of Statutory Sex Crimes (Not Rape or anything using force). I worked as a Stright Truck driver for a DHL contractor for three years until he didn't need me anymore (DHL decided not to carry as much large freight as it burns more airplane fuel for the shipping cost return).
    I am looking for work and really want to get into the OTR arena but recruiters say to wait 6 months, a year,3 years,etc. Anyone know a company that wants to hire a good worker that only missed one day in three years working six days a week 68 to 73 hours a week?
    If I have to wait I just will but the only difference between now and then is I will be a little older. I am 47, Take full responsibility for my crime. And assure everyone it won't effect my driving at all.
    According to TSA Rules it won't stop me from getting a Haz-Mat License. I have taken and passed the test 6/26/2007,been fingerprinted and am waiting.
    I just need someone to help me with a stable well paying job so I can pay off bills my wife incurred becaise if my incarceration.

Check out some similar questions!

Cdl training if you have a felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am trying to find a good school to get my cdl to drive trucks. The problem I have had is I have a felony that is 7 years old. Some schools say it has to be 10 years old. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.