Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cibergili Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 04:47 PM
    How to calculate net salary in Spain
    Hello guys,
    I have been offered a job in Spain and they told me the gross salary. How can I calculate the net salary for Spain without taxes?

Thanks.
    Xarruc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Simple as 1,2,3...

Calcula sueldo salario neto y bruto
    cibergili Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 06:57 PM
    OK thank you. I've found another page even better:
    Calcular sueldo neto / nomina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

How to calculate Taxes deducted from my weekly salary? [ 8 Answers ]

I am an employee, married and have 2 sons 15&10 years old…my whole hour salary is $9, I live in New York I want to know exactly how I can calculate the taxes deducted from my salary including the new one….. with example please Regards….

Calculate salary [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just started working for the state, and I was trying to figure out how to calculate what my total paycheck will be before taxes. I'm on salary and we get paid semimonthly. If my salary was around 511.30 (its not hourly salary) and I work 40 hours a week how do I calculate that?:)

How do you calculate net present value NPV [ 2 Answers ]

How do you calaulate NPV NPV = $60 + $60 __________ - $100 (1+r) (1 +r)2 investment cost $100 expected result in revenues of $60 in 2 years r = 0.10

Live in NY work in NJ how do I calculate after tax salary [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I currently received an offer to work in NJ, but I want to live in NY. If my salary was about $54,000 annually how would I calculate my after tax salary per month. Can you please provide an example? Thank you

View more questions Search