Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jent88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Can I have my boyfriend back?
    I was with my boyfriend for only 5 months, but I felt like he was the one, but a few days ago he broke up with me saying that we didn't agree on enough things, I still love him, and I want him back, He still wants to be friends with me, but I don't know if I can do that because I still want to be with him. Can you help me out?
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jun 29, 2007, 04:39 PM
    If you've had sexual relations with him, it's not possible to be just friends, very rarely does it happen. So I suggest, u too take a break... and when he misses you, he'll come back. Till then just chill.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 04:40 PM
    If he still wants to be friends with you, then do just that. Be friends. Just go with it, and maybe something will spark back up in the future :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Leave him alone until you can get over the relationship, and be happy without him. It's almost impossible to be friends with an ex you still care about, and want back. Those feelings will torture you, unless you can get past them. Contact with him now will keep you miserable so don't.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Here's where things get complicated. Take some time to forget him. If he really is the one then he'll find out he made a mistake and call you (or something) if he doesn't, get over the jerk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get an ex-boyfriend back? [ 3 Answers ]

I went out with this guy for three months, it was a whirlwind romance everything was wonderful and then he changed his behaviour and said that long distance relationships are too hard and that it makes more sense to have a relationship in the area where he was from.

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all After a very long time I felt that I met the right person; I want to be with. We dated for 4 months. All was well He was just coming out of a relationship. We liked each other very much and cared for each other a lot. One day... he simply stopped taking my calls and a few times that he...

How do I get my boyfriend back? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi everyone I resently walked out on my boyfriend because I didn't realise what I had. We both lived in england (but I'm from wales) I love him so much and I just wanted 2 teach him a lesson. He's away wiv the army for 3 weeks now and says he wants some space which is fine and he said after...

I want back my x-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating with a guy for 2 years.When we broke up we were seeing each other for long time but he didn't want to be couple.. He was afraid to get closer to me and feel more things such as love.I told him to stop this relation so I can go on and find someone else but he does not want it. He can...

How to get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Well first off me and my ex patrick started going out in 7th grade for 5 mouths...but hemade some wierd jokes and i liked his bestfriend...so we broke up...and me and patricks bff went out for 3 and broke up after that on the last day of 7th grade patrick asked me out and i sayed yes....what an...

View more questions Search