Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2004, 10:10 PM
    What is netware?
    Please identify the benfit and function of netware, what is the purpose to use netware?
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2004, 09:44 PM
    Re: What is netware?
    Netware is networking software, made by a company called novell, its major use was that I interfaced with UNIX better than WinNT, and one major benefit was that its security was so much more stronger than that of any windows network software ever.
    Its inergration into an office system was seamless and easy too, you had the ability to put windows on top, in certain user positions, and restrict others from seeing secitive info.

Today its Zenworks which has basic OLD netware user rights but now it works with so many platfroms lynix, suse, basic Unix -still- Oh and I almost forgot orical but I'm not 100% shue, my because who works with orical based stuff says so but I don't know.

Well this was limited but it's been so long since I worked with Novell Netware 5 - 6, god its got to be a good 5 years now.

I hope it helped
    MagikPoo OUT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PLEASE HELP: About Novell Netware [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a research project about Novell Netware and I will be presenting it on class next week. And I'm still confused what topics to discuss because it seems too broad. If you have suggestions, websites or presentations I could check, please post it. I also have some questions...

HELP: Novell Netware OS [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a research project about Novell Netware and I will be presenting it on class next week. And I'm still confused what topics to discuss because it seems too broad. If you have suggestions, websites or presentations I could check, please post it. I also have some questions...

View more questions Search