Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Cell phone bill
    Is there anyway to get a cell phone bill over the internet?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Billing
    Hi,
    Call a Customer Service Representative with your cell phone company, ask them.
    Your cell phone company might have a website, and offer paying the bills online plus the option of printing out your bill.
    Ask a Rep.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 25, 2005, 01:30 PM
    Look in the information that came with your cell phone service or look on a recent bill. Almost all services have a WEB site where you can check current balances and printout statements. You shouldn't have to call anyone, the info should be on the bill or on the service's web site.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2005, 05:14 AM
    Cell Phone Bill
    Hil,
    Calling a Customer Service Rep is a very good idea.
    Because, they can also lead you through the website, step by step, on exactly where the billing is located, and how to print it out, if you have problems.
    I was a part-time Rep with Cingular, for 9 months, also helping with computer issues with their operating systems.
    Please call a Rep and save yourself some time.
    fredg

Jun 26, 2005, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hil,
    Please call a Rep and save yourself some time.
    fredg
    Have you ever called any of these services? On Hold time ranges from 15-30 minutes. Navigating the voice menus can be a frustrating and time consuming process. Often the first line answerers are barely trained and can only handle the most basic of questions. Many of the places I have called invite you to use their website during the on hold time. It costs companies more to field a phone call so they are making their web sites easier to use.

I would much rather start trying to navigate the company's web site and saving the telephone call option if I hit a snag then starting with a call.

Anyone else want to weigh in here?
    labman24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Cell Phone Bill
    Hello,
    I agree with calling a Rep with the cell phone company. Sometimes there is a hold time, other times not.
    My son, several years ago at the age of 30, with vast computer experience, went to his cell phone company's webpage to pay his bill. When he finished, he had unknowingly signed up for 2 free cell phones, a new calling plan, and a 2 yr contract! He couldn't believe what he had done, found out only after receiving the 2 new cell phones, and a bill for the 1st months service! It took 3 days with calling, asking for Supervisors, to have his mistake reversed, and took another 2 months to finally get confirmation that the cell phones had been received by the company after he sent them back.
    If one is not familiar with cell phone companies' websites, there is a good chance one will do much more than just print out a bill.

One other comment; there seems to be much, much, challenging and rebuttals of others' answers here at this site. Seems to be caused by those of great Ego's, never ceasing to "prove" one's point. So, I will "hop right in there", and play hopscotch with some of them. I find it very interesting that some "experts" aren't really experts; but disguise themselves with comments, clarifications, rebuttals, and arguments that resemble those who constantly have to try proving they are right. Most of the time, they aren't!
    One classic example is the new post by ScottGem, taking a poll about cell phone bills. I haven't even read it yet, but it figures!

After browsing this site for about 4 hours, I think I can help those asking questions, but there is no help for those experts with the characteristics listed above.
    labman24

I, fredg, and labman24, are the same person. I apologize to all concerned for my actions.
    fredg

Jun 28, 2005, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    And out of the wood work a FredG alias crawls.

Hey Fred don't do your normal thing of creating aliases just to agree with your non sensical points as we have seen it all before......... Remember Cecil !!!
    Of course I remember Cecil and I agree this has the same earmarks. Notice how the name of a respected member was spoofed. Notice that they said they were here to help yet only posted 3 times, 2 were attacks and the other just repeated what others had said.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jun 28, 2005, 06:49 AM
    Telecommunications
    Sorry,got to wade in up to my neck here.If I go to a web site to pay my phone bill,I don't sign up for cell phones,laptops,aeroplane parts,or dodgy T34 tank turrets.I read all the information carefully,then proceed.I don't press "click here for a surprise".To be signed up for free cell phones,plus a billion years line-rental by dubious means is breaking the telecommunications code of practice,not to mention a thousand other things.I don't have vast computer experience,just a little knowledge.I do have relatives who work for a well known company with a 'fruit' logo,so I can ask them if I want to know something or other.All the answers I post on here,along with most of the experts,are because we can,to the best of our knowledge and experience,answer someone's question.If I don't know,I say nothing.As for great Ego's,mine on a scale of 1-10,is probably about 15.

Nez.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone bill [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get copies of my last 4 cell phone bills. How do I do this?

Phone Bill dispute [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently came across an issue that Im struggling with, and I hope that someone will have advice for me. I currently have cell phone service through a national cellular provider, and I normally paid my bill online. Last September I was short $27 for my bill, so I asked a friend to...

Copy Of Cell Phone Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I Recently Returned From Out Of Town To Find That My Wife To Be Had Pretty Much Cleaned Me Out And Has Taken My Son And Will Not Give Me An Address Or Number. I Have Her Ssn, Cell Phone Number, And Dob. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Detailed Copy Of Her Cell Bill For The Last 4 Months?

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

View more questions Search