Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gsxr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:12 AM
    She said I don't love you anymore
    After a total of 29 years 20 of which we were married my wife who I love dearly told me she don't love me anymore .she swears there is no one else ,I do believe her .
    We have both been through a lot in our life's together poverty etc which I think we handled well then she got told she had cancer ,well that was 16 years ago she was given a clean bill of health . All this time she has got into a fitness thing gym 3 times a week jogging etc
    I have always treated her well never hit her shared in house hold chores ,I thought she was happy but now how can this women be so cold towards me and also towards our two boys
    My mind never rests thinking what have I done wrong what am I going to do now will she be all right on her own without me .we are now getting ready to sell our house splitting the money and going our separate ways leaving me with 29 years of memories to rattle around my head every time I see a place ,hear a song
    kumar Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr
    after a total of 29 years 20 of which we was married my wife who i love dearly told me she don't love me anymore .she swears there is no one else ,i do belive her .
    we have both been through a lot in our life's together poverty etc which i think we handled well then she got told she had cancer ,well that was 16 years ago she was given a clean bill of health . all this time she has got into a fitness thing gym 3 times a week jogging etc
    i have always treated her well never hit her shared in house hold chores ,i thought she was happy but now how can this women be so cold towards me and also towards our two boys
    my mind never rests thinking what have i done wrong what am i going to do now will she be alright on her own without me .we are now getting ready to sell our house splitting the money and going our separate ways leaving me with 29 years of memories to rattle around my head every time i see a place ,hear a song
    I went to see her just this morning
    To see how the child might be
    She sat there smokin all my cigarettes
    At a table set for three
    I could've cried
    I could've cried... When she said

I don't love you anymore
    I was slain and shown the door
    Ain't no room here anymore
    Please don't look to me for help
    All the pain is with yourself
    All the blame is with yourself

So I went and seen my friends
    I tried to turn to them for help
    But all that any of them said
    You got to look out for yourself
    I could've cried

I don't love you anymore

Ohhhh
    You're all I ever wanted
    All I ever needed
    Every time I see your face
    Reminds me baby of what we had
    I get so lonely, Ooooh yeah yeah yeah yeah

All our lives I've been down
    Always seemed in emptiness
    I see my friends every night
    But even God don't care less, Ohhh yeah
    I could've cried

I don't love you anymore
    Lyrics submitted by Laura Young on 30-04-2005
    Lyrics corrected by lonn on 25-04-2007
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 29, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hello

There is no right or wrong answer to this type of question. Im sure something happened in her life that slowly turned her away. Could be her sickness, could be her new found life of working out and feeling good about herself. It could be life itself. She is the only one that knows if she in fact does know.

What you have to look at now is yourself. Im assuming the kids are grown and out of the house. Its not going to be easy but you will make it past this and into a new and if you let it exciting life. Its now up to you to make your new life your dream life.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 29, 2007, 09:36 AM
    This is an opporunity. Take advantage of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

Do I love him anymore, did I ever? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 3 months... we had a head start by 2 months. The last few days I have had no feelings or emotions for him, and I constantly question if I ever did actually love him. I was so happy, I never had some one who cared so much for me, I gave them my love. I...

He doesn't love me anymore... [ 21 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were going out for about 1 yr and 10 months, I was living with him and came down to North Carolina to visit my parents for my birthday. The very day I got down here my boyfriend cheated on me and then broke up with me and left me for a girl he knew for less than a day on my...

View more questions Search