Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izaibok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 01:02 AM
    Arranging chairs in a sitting room with too many doors.
    My sitting room has too many doors and as such it is a bit difficult arranging the seats especially now that we need to fit in a TV and other furnitures. How do I solve this problem.
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2005, 04:32 AM
    If any of the...
    Quote Originally Posted by izaibok
    My sitting room has too many doors and as such it is a bit difficult arranging the seats especially now that we need to fit in a tv and other furnitures. how do i solve this problem.
    ... doors are never used arrange the furniture as if there were a wall at these unused door positions and bolt them shut. Is this a possibility?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get an STD by sitting on a toilet? [ 4 Answers ]

I think I have an STD( Gonorrhea or Chlamydia). So every time I go to pee, I pee like a girl cause I don't want to take a chance and infect the toilet seat, after I am done I clean the whole toilet with soap and stuff, so can you get an STD by touching the urine on the toilet or by sitting on the...

Doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the opening size I need to cut when installing a prehung door on a wall?

Pet Sitting Business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are opening a pet sitting, pet walking, doggie day care business. Can anyone suggest a great name for our business. Thank you.

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

View more questions Search