Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfekete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Dry eyes
    Hi,
    Does anyone know a good herbal or alternative remedy for dry eyes which has been proven to work? Thanks in advance

Steve
    laftec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Try a weak solution of Bicarbonate of soda... That worked for me... uise every few weeks when it returns... LAF
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 06:51 PM

Baking soda can be a bit abrasive. I recommend not getting it into your eyes.

There are herbal eye drops, or contacting an Optometrist that can examine your eyes and give you suggestions for herbal remedies.
    Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops, Homeopathic - 0.33 fl. oz.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

1.25 In Both Eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I Am -1.25 In Both Eyes. Any Idea On How To Reduce The No. Or Be 0.00 ?

His eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I have a eight year old male shiatzu that has developed a little white spot on the center of his eye. It is very small right in the center of the eye

My eyes [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had these but now I'm slightly worried. On my left eye ( on the left side ) and on my right eye ( on the right side ) I have a sort of yellow spot on either eye. Its not very noticeable until you look closely in the mirror. If I'm not mistaken my dad had them too. Im a smoker...

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search