Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 29, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Photoshop tool in Fireworks?
    Hello again everyone!

I'm using Fireworks at the moment, but I remember a tool in Photoshop (I think!) where you could select a brush, then select a specific colour to delete, so that when you selected, say white and brushed over an image, only the white pixels were erased.

I've been looking for a similar feature in Fireworks, but to no joy!

Has anyone got any ideas?

J

Check out some similar questions!

What's In Fireworks? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

What Is The Structure Of Fireworks [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

Photoshop experts - need help with Paint Bucket tool [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to select a color I can see on an image and use that color to 'flood/fill' an area? For example I paste a logo as a layer and I want to use one of the colors of the logo as the background color.

Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

How do we edit color of an object after creating alpha channels.

PhotoShop (I think) [ 2 Answers ]

I am totally new to this forum and to a lot of computer stuff. I have (through some miracle) created a folder I call "My pictures" - into which I have filed ALL the pictures I've taken with my camera. Now I realize that it would have been a good idea to create folders (such as "Family" -...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.