Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Token Creek Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Bowel Movement is too hard
    My cat is 13 years old. She is having a hard with getting rid of her bowel movement so she drags her behind. What can I do to help her?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 09:29 PM
    ,Constipation and Your Cat you may find this helpful. I will say that one of my cats is over 11 years old and he has never had this problem, he eats 1/2 can of wet food with his dry food every day. I also keep an eye out to make sure I see him drinking water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movement every 3 days [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently 18 weeks 5 days pregnant and I am consistently feeling movement about ever 3 days. I feel the baby move about 3 or so times a day on the days I do feel movement. I know some woman do not feel anything till 20 weeks; however, I wonder is it normal for me to feel movement and then feel...

My step-daughter has bowel movement "accidents" [ 13 Answers ]

My step-daughter, age 12, has had a problem with going to the bathroom in her underwear for about 5 years. Her dad and I married in 2004 and she lives with us 50 percent of the time. She claims it is an "accident" but I know it is not an accident. My concern is I feel it is psychological. My...

Bowel movement [ 3 Answers ]

Lately, but very sporatically, my bowel movements have been almost pure liquid. I don't think it is diarrhea because it is very random, and only happens once then stops. This is gross, but as soon as I go to the bathroom, it just comes out. I didn't know if it was just my digestive system being...

Movement of earth [ 2 Answers ]

Can I know something about the movement of earth?

View more questions Search