Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfeuerherm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 09:01 AM
    Auto Warranty Ins.
    Took a Auto Maintenance Warranty Ins. Policy out approx 4 yrs. Ago after my original auto warranty policy expired. After 3 1/2 yrs of having this extended policy, I needed maintenance work on my original auto. The work to be done was covered under the extended "harness" of the policy. When I took my auto to a certified repair shop, they tried to make contact with the Warranty Insurance company, only to be told that this company had filed for bankrupsy in 2003. I was never notified that the warranty company was filing for bankrupsy and my policy was paid in full for the 4 year period. I, along with numerous other clients were defrauded out of our premiums. I was never rebated for the 1 1/2 years left that my policy was susposedly in force.
    Tried to contact various email addresses , web sites and phone numbers advised by the warranty company but no answers were available. Only thing was a notice on the web site that this particular auto warranty company had investements of over $23,000,000 of clients money in the Caymany Islands.
    How and what can I do to try to be reimbursed for at least the amount of my premium, approximately $1,200, that was for the remaining part of the original contract before this company filed for bankrupsy.
    The company name is: Triad Advantage % Quality Care Warranty Services Highridge, Mo. Web site: www.thetriadadvantage.com.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto leasing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year lease on a 2005 VW Bug, which began in March, 2005. I am allowed 10,000 miles per year on the lease. Vehicle has 10,800 miles currently. I want to get out of the lease now, as I do not need 3 vehicles any more. Short of trading the vehicle in on another one, how do I get out of...

About warranty Deeds [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are divorcing. He owns 40 acers and is spliting it with me as part of the divorce. I was told all we need is a warranty deed. But to be very careful as to how it is written. So I was hoping to get help as to what to look for when he gives me this deed?

No auto fan [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace has a problem. The fan will not come on in the auto position.the t-stat doesn't have any fan controls on it. The limit switches both have continuity through them. I let the burner run for a long time and nothing. If I turn the fan to on,so it runs all the time, no heat comes from the...

Auto vents [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, thanks for the info on the shower drain. Its greatly aprreciated. I am also installing a kohler wirlpool tub in my new bathroom. Question is this. The tub is going to be in middle of the room. What are your recommendations for venting the drain line? The drain line will travel appr. 11 feet...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.