Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jun 29, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Try to be yourself when you're with another person, and then you will remain in your senses... some men are introverts but fun to be fun around, they may not like to exhibit their feelings and we may misunderstand them because they are not talking, so don't judge people too fast... when I was young I used to think the same way because I was attractive(actually I still am! lol)... and because we are so aware of our looks that it makes us conscious of what others are thinking and so confounded by confusion about whether they truly love our looks or beyond that... So my point here is that let not these come in the way to have fun with people u like to be with... enjoy... or else with over thinking about it, u will lose people you love.
    meganxoxamazing Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
    So true about the looks thing. I mean, I was definitely blessed when I got my looks, so I don't know whether guys like me or my looks. I mean, I'm a size 6, bra size d, blonde hair, blue eyes, and I'm 5'8. I don't think I could look much better. Not to be full of myself, but I'm not ugly. And I am never sure whether guys like me for me or for my looks. Its very very hard to know. And I do date for fun. Its just, I want to date someone who is after more than JUST fun, like a real person ,who knows how to have fun, but can still be serious.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 10:35 AM
    You are absolutely gogerous! Hugs! I am actually confused about it too, I have great figure but not as tall as you are. I am as intelligent as the stereotype,lol. I am so confused about what a guy like from a girl now. But I am against sex before marriage, so if that's the case... the guys don't like me, then I am speechless. Good luck, beautiful, I truly think you are beautiful!

Jun 29, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Aww thank you so much! And I don't really sleep with guys anymore. That was a stupid mistake I made, and I don't regret it exactly, but if I could go back in time, I wouldn't do it again. From your picture you look veryy pretty. And sadley, because of my appearance, people automatically mistake me as dumb, and easy. Which I am neither. But if people think of me as just a pretty face, I can't do anything about it. I try to speak my mind, and people dismiss me because of how I look and their assumptions. And nicespringgirl, I think that any guy would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend. You are pretty, smart and extremely nice. And that's what guys are missing out on.
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
    The best advice anyone can really give you is... to just be you.

Do your best to be happy with just being you. Enjoy your life... your friends... your hobbies. Make goals for yourself... be confident in who you are and where you are going.

Men look for different things in women. The right one will come along while you are living your life.

Jun 29, 2007, 11:09 AM
    That sounds like good advice.
    I guess that's what it all comes down to really.
    Out of everything you guys said on this board thingy,
    That's what I've been getting out of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

Plese help guys and girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hellow guys do you know some solution to stop povety in india and how it effectrs people thank you:)

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

View more questions Search