Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiwiboy2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 11:50 PM
    93 Subaru WRX nearly stalling in Idle??
    Hi there, My WRX is struggling to idle while in low rpms, Im having to keep the accelerator on to keep the rpms up & to stop it from stalling? Can someone gimmie some tips to fix this problem, I know it must be something easy ( I hope!) Thanks
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 23, 2005, 05:13 AM
    It could be a clogged fuel filter? When did you change it last time? Air filter? Spark plugs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Honda Civic rough idle & stalling [ 42 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Honda Civic, with approx. 77k miles, that recently has started idling very low. It doesn't happen all of the time, but often, when I'm coming to a stop, the car shakes violently and I can see that the idle is very low. This has been occurring for the past 2 months. When it first...

'99 Nissan Altima - Engine Stalling [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 1999 Nissan Altima. The car is in good shape overall, with 84,000 miles at present, but it has a problem I haven't been able to fix. The engine tends to cut out at odd intervals. When I'm traveling at highway speeds, the engine often "bucks and snorts", like it's either...

91 civic with stalling/flooding [ 17 Answers ]

(this was posted on a previous 91 civic problem thread... these problems sound different, so I posed a new question.. sorry about the double post) Hi all, Im a new owner of a 91 civic w/ 146k miles... the first two weeks I drove it, it worked fine. Then the problems... It would start to...

Another stalling Civic-little different though [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 89 honda civiclx 4 dr sedan. It stalls only when I come to stops or when I am driving under 5 miles an hour. At higher rpms it seems fine. I just changed the spark plugs today as well as the oil and oil filter. I don't want to take it to a mechanic and get bs'd into spending hundreds of...

'95 Honda Civic DX stalling/starting problems [ 4 Answers ]

Last night my car stalled out on me after I made a right turn. When I eased it into a parking spot it refused to start back up. Doing some checks it cranks but there seems to be no fuel hitting the engine(sorry not too familiar with the inner workings of the car). I thought it might be the...

View more questions Search