Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownychav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Tattoo ink
    Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks
    on_vacation Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Seems reasonable, though I had heard that white is a very difficult color to keep. May depend on skin tones though. The yellow on one of my tattoo's has faded quite a bit and needs a touch up, so I can only imagine that white would result in the same.
    Best bet is to have a seasoned tattoo artist let you know--they've tried it all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer can't find ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Canon Pixma MP 500. I inserted a new magenta cartridge and when I try to print it says it does not recognize the cartridge. I thought that the cartridge was bad so I took it back and got another one. When I insert the cartridge it does not light up and I keep getting the message that it...

Gstartup.Ink [ 5 Answers ]

When I start up the machine I am notified that the shortcut is missing. HELP!!

Generic ink cartridges [ 10 Answers ]

Do generic ink cartridges harm a printer --Lexmark-- and if so how? I had used them successfully in the past, but this time one of them doesn't work. The black doesn't print. Have I damaged the printer? Is there anything I can do?

Ink smearing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer, and until recently it worked great. My problem is every time I print something the ink smears in a line on the paper. I tried cleaning it, and putting in a new ink cartridge, yet it is still doing it. HELP!

View more questions Search