Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Asus dvd-rom not reading cd only reads dvd
    Hi guys!

I'm having a bit of problem with my asus dvd-rom,it use to read all CDs and DVDs but I installed MAGICDISC,and ISOBUSTER and since then it only reads DVDs but not any CDs.
    Ihave uninstalled the MAGICDISC and ISOBUSTER but it still will not read ANY CDs.
    If anyone could help me to fix this problem would be very appriciated.
    Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD ROM and DVD RW drives won't read any discs. [ 18 Answers ]

I've tried a few discs in both drives and neither of the drives can read them. It's like there's nothing in the drives. :confused:. I think it might be a problem to do with some software I had installed 'Sonic software'. I have now removed this but the CD drives still have an exclamation mark next...

My Samsung DVD writer reads only DVD disk,CD not reading [ 8 Answers ]

My Samsung DVD writer reads only DVD disk,when I insert ordinary CD ,it can't read.I need to solve this problem

PC gets hang when DVD Writer reads CDRW/CDROM [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My PC Spec: P4 2.8GHz , Intel Dualcore D946GZ Board,120GB SATA HDD, 1GB Transcend Mem XP SP2 with up-to-date security/critical updates,Trend PCCillin AV, Nero OEM Sony DVD +RW (Model AW-G170A - SonyNEC OEM). My issue is, when I try to read a CD ROM/CD on my DVD drive, it starts...

Dvd rom drive [ 2 Answers ]

Halo there. My toshiba dvd rom drive doesn't regnises any cd I put yet it was working well before. The icon is there. What could be the problem and how can I solve it?:confused:

2 DVD Writers and 1 DVD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Pent 4 with 512 ram, 60 gig HD. I would like to hookup my 2 DVD Burners so that I can make 2 copies at the same time from my DVD Rom.. Is this possible and what do I need to connect them? Appreciate any help folk... Oops, thanks folks, I discovered that this task can be performed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.