Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melly87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Urinating during sex
    I know this sounds extremely wrong, but is it possible and or common to pee during sex?
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 27, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Hello

Many Ladies do from time to time and some do it all the time. Lots of ladies say they squirt as in climax and in reality they are urinating. That's not to say all ladies that squirt are urinating.

I think you will find that if your pee before you make Love you will do it much less.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 09:28 PM
    There's a definite difference between the color and smell of what Dennis777 calls "squirting" and pee.

If a man's external body parts rub hard or lay firmly against against a woman's internal ones, one of them could be her bladder. If the bladder hasn't been emptied, the pressure might cause it to do exactly that, or start to empty.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Yes it is possible to urinate while having sex. Sometimes the feeling that you are going to (or do) urinate is related to pressure on the bladder and a change in position or activity will help. Often that feeling is actually a result of stimulation of the "G-spot". If you have that feeling, then you are probably well on your way to an orgasm. If you have emptied your bladder prior to sex, then just put a towel beneath you and let yourself relax.

Hope this helps.

Didi
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Jun 27, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I know that saying and I agree
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 28, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Yes. It is possible.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2007, 03:02 AM
    I actually seen this on the sex show. How this women was afraid of being intimate with anybody that she has been with since her first love because every time she got excited and stimulated that is exactly what would happen.

So she became shelled up and did not want anybody else to make her feel good and kept men at arms length because she was afraid of what happened in earlier years to happen in the future.

It is an intimate experience and I would say if it is part of the experience instead of being shy and embarrassed about it. It should be something that is taken lightly and use humour as a tool, also an understanding partner is so important.

I AGREE WITH DIDI, RELAXATION IS KEY.

Joe
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 29, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Actually you don't urinate during sex if you are having an orgasm.
    What it is referred to is a squirting organism, which feels like your going to pee.
    What is happening is when you are being aroused your G spot is swelling causing female ejaculation to build up through your urethia causing the sensation that you have to pee.
    If you just let go you will see that it is not urine.
    It does not have an odor or color and is a great thing to experience but it can only happen when you are relaxed, and let the so called urge come on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 Year old not Urinating [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old daughter who is fully potty trained. Everything has been going fine up until a few weeks ago she went to the hospital for dehydration from a stomach virus. Ever since she got back she has been drinking OK and keeping liquids down, but urinating less and less. Now she just...

When you are urinating blood [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any men could tell me what this means. My husband is urinating blood what could be wrong with him could it be serious should I make him an appointment to see the doc. Please could you answer this message asap. Thank you

Urinating Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

My mothers neutered female cat is obese and urinates in the strangest of places. Kitty is anadorable cat who is on a normal diet. She is 4 years old. Recently she has begun urinating on top of the cooker and in the other cats food bowl and on plants. She also permantly has her tail erect and at...

Urinating pet [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old lab mix is urinating while sleeping. She does not wake up during urination. What could be the problem?

Dog Urinating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 3-1/2 years old. He is a inside dog and has been house broken. All of a sudden he has been peeing in the house. He is let out 5 to 6 times a day and some times more. I don't understand why he is doing this. Nothing has changed here. Only him. I need help!!

View more questions Search