Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahilovejosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 06:20 PM
    i want them to break-up
    I love my x-boyfriend... and he has a new girlfriend... but he said if he ever broke up with her he would go back out with me so how can I break them up?? :(
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 06:57 PM
    That would not be a very good thing to do. Why didn't you guys just stay together in the first place. Remember that your actions can and will affect other people.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 28, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Take some bacon from your fridge and set it out in the sun for about a week.

Place said bacon in girl's backpack, right before they meet up for lunch.

Find guy afterwards and casually mention you never smell like bacon.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Lmao!
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jun 28, 2007, 09:24 PM
    If he chooses her over you then that makes you second best, and why would you want to go out with someone that thinks you're second best?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 10:50 PM
    You just want what you can't have. We all do. Move on and go be happy! Good luck.
    LettuceBFrank Posts: 33, Reputation: 15

Jun 29, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Plant some seeds, add some water and grow some self-esteem!

We teach other people how to treat us through our own behavior. Right now you're telling this guy that it is okay to keep you around like an old coat for a rainy day.

Don't you deserve better than that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Break [ 23 Answers ]

Who reckons that a break is healthy in a long relationship? Is a break wise, before jumping into any decissions?

Break up? [ 3 Answers ]

so I've been dating this girl now for about... ehhh roughly 7 months. Im the type of person that has difficulty dating girls who have done things with other guys. I usually believe in having sex after marriage, but I myself made a mistake with my first girlfriend and my only girlfriend before this....

What to do when girlfriend wants a break! [ 3 Answers ]

Well easier said than done!! When itcomes to giving advice on relationships I've found I can give it so easily but when it comes to taking my own advice HOPELESS!! Ive told so many people if you want a chance with your ex then you should do this or that!! Mainly if she says she wants a...

Break up [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago, We started to argue and not get along as famously as we started. We have know each other for 11 years , we worked together yet both of us were in relationships while we worked together. We dated for 18 months , it was a blow up of an argument. A week had...

On A Break [ 10 Answers ]

Hi... I recently asked to have a break with my boyfriend of nine and a half months and I'm not sure what else to do. I asked for a break because I noticed more and more things he did really angered me and it bothered me to think the more time we spent with each other, the more we really didn't get...

View more questions Search