Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rabt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2004, 05:51 AM
    Firewire connection
    I want to connect my laptop to my Home Pc using a firewire cable both run XP pro
    Is this possible?
    If so can anyone give me a step by step

Rabt
    Keith Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2004, 07:18 AM
    Hi,

Best off getting some software. I believe Firenet is pretty good.

http://www.unibrain.com/1394_product...firenet_pc.htm

There should be loads of places you can get software from, I think it used to come free with creative audigy2 (the one with the firewire port).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New LAN connection [ 3 Answers ]

How would i be able to create a lan between my desktop and laptop, Please anybody help me Too urgent.

Firewire doesn't recognize the camcorder [ 5 Answers ]

I had connected my camcorder using a cable to Firewire (IEEE1394) before to burn videos to DVDs. It worked fine . But recently I tried again , it seems the computer doesn't recognize the connection of the camcorder through FIREWIRE. I have XP home edition operating system. Can anyone help me with...

Firewire problem with Sony Camcorder [ 7 Answers ]

I am wondering what the secret is to hooking up a Sony TRV330 digital Camcorder through the Firewire connection. Apparently there is a sequence that must be followed or you can blow out something in the Camcorder. I don't do this very often, so once again, I guess I killed it (the camcorder). ...

Dsl connection [ 1 Answers ]

When connecting High Speed DSL connections,which connection is better,USB or Ethernet, I can use either one

View more questions Search