Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Waylander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Mandarin servant rescues boy story
    Can you help me find this book for my mother? She says it is a story about a King who has a son. The King's brother wants the boy murdered so the ?Mandarin servant runs off with him to safety, flees to ?USA and they have nothing to live on, but servant sets up a business. Servant gets sick and goes to hospital, whereupon when they take his clothes off, they discover he was a woman all along - she dressed as a man in order to make the long rescue journey in disquise. My mum seems to think it was called something like The Chinese Mandarin", but I'm not so sure of this. Please can you help. The book could be quite a few years old.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Mu Lan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is my story [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I think I should start by telling you I’m 18. Sorry but I'm not comfortable will giving out my name. Ok what has happened is I have broken up with my girl friend we have been together for only 3 months as BF and GF but I have been trying to get her attention for almost 1 years, one of the main...

A boy! [ 7 Answers ]

I just found out today that I am having a boy!! I really thought it was a girl, but I'm sooo happy!

Its this boy I like [ 1 Answers ]

Its this boy I like at school buy I have this problem he don't like black girls and he is white how can I flirt with him in school in a way that will get his mind off race.

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

View more questions Search