Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Enquiry about cultivation of additional crops admist banana plants
    Respected Sir,
    I am doing banana cultivation in my farmland. I wish to plant some high profit yielding crops in between the banana plants. Please give adequate Technical details and advice about this.

Check out some similar questions!

Enquiry about mushroom cultivation methods [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I request you to send me details of different cultivation methods of mushrooms in home environment under Indian climate.Also give addresses of different agencies who can buy mushrooms.also I want to know whether I can grow mushrooms in coconut fibre waste.will it...

Blake banana [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I have one child .his age is 8 years old . I wanted to ask you that if I take out the banana skin . And give to the baby . And half banana he eat and the other banana with cover of skin I put in the freez .then this banana color will be blake . Can I give this banana again to the baby??

Banana movie quote [ 1 Answers ]

* Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? * from what Mae West movie?

Pest Control & Climatic Condition in Cotton Cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

It would be really helpful, if you could provide me with some important information regarding cotton crop cultivation. I would like to know whether it is possible to know the outbreak of pest by knowing the environmental parameters like temperature, humidity, sloar radiation etc. in cotton crop...

Banana bread [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a recipe for banana bread without american weights and without nuts I have had one and lost it thanks -chryssie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.