Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazzie Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 01:27 PM
    Weird things are happening
    Today, I got a blue screen and memory dump stop message. What in the heck is that? Also, XP will not let me go to System Tools. The only thing I did today was download belarc and these things happened after doing that. Is belarc the problem? If not, what is going on? Best regards,

Jun 22, 2005, 01:53 PM
    Weird things
    OK, I can view System Tools through My computer. What in the heck is wrong? :mad:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 22, 2005, 03:51 PM
    I've never had a problem with Belarc. Try booting to the XP CD and running Repair.

Jun 22, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Thanks
    I will try and repair XP. Thanks a lot!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Belarc
    Hi,
    The Repair option with the XP CD should do the trick.
    There are some who have had a problem with Belarc and the XP SP2.
    Belarc could have been the cause.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 23, 2005, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hi,
    There are some who have had a problem with Belarc and the XP SP2.
    Belarc could have been the cause.
    Who, Fred? Where did you get this information? Or are you just making it up as you have in the past?

Like Ben, my company uses Belarc on over 2000 PCs. Never has there been a reported problem.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jun 23, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Belarc XP
    Belarc XP.Nice tool.Tells you what is on your system,from Motherboard to software.It does NOT alter any system settings.At work,all of our machines use the tool,and I also use it at home,as do many of my more "tech" friends.Er,where did sp2 come from?

It could be due to an updated driver file which did'nt install correctly?

Nez. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd things happening/fishy smells [ 21 Answers ]

I have been having some odd experiences lately and would like some possible answers. First, about my house. My house is only 16 years old, with only 2 previous owners. They were 2 families, and no one ever died in the house or in any of the houses in my neighborhood. About 2 years ago, strange...

What's happening to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I just resumed taking birth control again after being off it for about 7 months. Two weeks into taking the pill again, I had an "intimate moment" with my boyfriend and I began bleeding profusely. It's been almost a week and the bleeding is lighter, yet still constant. How long should this last?...

What is happening [ 2 Answers ]

I will start by saying I haven't been with a man in 4 12 yrs. But I recently got married and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle is usually pretty normal. I can bet on it an win. But since we are trying to have a baby, I made sure that we were together during my fertile and ovulating...

What's Happening? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't been around here for awhile, I don't know why. Anyway, once again I'm certianed about my best friend, Nick. Here's the thing, about a month ago (probably earlier) he has been acting differntly with me like he's not my best friend anymore. Yes, I mess with him in certain...

View more questions Search