Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spencerkw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Receipt Dispenser
    I work for a metal trading company. My boss has asked me to find information on a manual ticket dispenser. When someone sells metal to to this company, we write out a three layer receipt. Whatever you write on the top copy transfers to the other two. Old school forms. Well, anyway... The thing that dispenses them is a plastic contraption. You put a stack of the triple layer forms in a small bottom compartment and leave one on top. All of the tickets are connected. When you finish one ticket you push this plastic button up and the ticket comes out. The next ticket falls into place being held by two plastic pens that go through two holes in the ticket. The company name on the ticket/receipt dispenser is MOORE. It says nothing else. Please Help. I can not find any information on this thing over the internet so I decided to join this website and get some outside help.

P.S. It is about 10 inches long and about 8 inches wide.
    CUSDBRAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Check on Quill.com Register Sales Form Holder
    spencerkw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Well thanks, but I asked that question about a year ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking receipt and items. [ 8 Answers ]

When we buy something at department stores such as Fry's Electronic or Comp Usa... At the door, before we get out, the security person asks receipt and checks how many items in the bag. Is it legal or not legal for checking what we buy? And what happen if we do not let security person do that?

Time taken for to Process H1B after receipt of Application [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My H1B application has been picked in lottery and i had got the receipt for the same.The received date in the receipt is Apr 2,2007 and notice date is Apr 27,2007. I wish to know when(the exact month and date if possible) will i get to know that my Application is approved:) or not:( . And...

Do I have a case for receipt from retail showing my name as a bad word? [ 4 Answers ]

I made a complaint about the way a manager treated me when I made a return. District Manager called, apologized and offered a discount. Went back in new manager didn't speak to my family at all but was speaking to everyone else and helping them. Asked another associate about my discount and she...

Journalizing the receipt of cash [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of the day, the cash register tape lists $827.27 as total income from services. Cash on hand consists of $15.27 in coins, $694.00 in currency, $80 in traveler's checks, and $236.00 in customers' checks. The amount or the change fund is $200. How do I record this in the general...

View more questions Search