Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fightn_tha_goodfight Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seekinghelp07
    How much truth is in this article, Why more Fathers are getting custody?
    This is my first time knowing that nowadays fathers mostly win the custody of their children over the mothers. A little suprised on this change of trend because usually mothers win the custody of the children. But happy since fathers can now fight and have their children. What can you say about this?
    I heard the whole fathers getting custody thing, I wish it was true in my case, I believe more liberal the state the less chance the father will even get a break. I'm dealing with a divorce from Washington State and its UNBELIEVEABLE how fathers are treated... we are looked at as the CARE PROVIDER and that's its... urrrrrg... one nation under... WHAT, surely not GOD and fairness... under how well you can lie... I tried to do what's is right and I have finished last every time with this divorce... I would love custody of my boys but the left wing state of Washington has to uphold their radical ways to defy the fairness and moral choice of any sane human being... remember to fight the good fight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody/visitation rights for fathers [ 12 Answers ]

I have joint custody of my oldest son an want visitation rights to see my daughter an youngest son whom are from other relationships,what do I have to do to get these right,both are taking me to court for child support but I haven't seen my daughter at all an she is almost 2 years old,my youngest...

Two possible fathers [ 4 Answers ]

I am four months the problem is I don't know when my last period was or when I coneived.

Why don't fathers have any right? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm from ontario, canada. I doubt many people on here know canadain law but I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone have any idea as to how a father can go about getting out of child suport.. or well droping it to an actual resonable amount. I'm asking not because my boyfriend is a dead beat...

Fathers rights and custody [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a daughter with another woman whom he was never married to. She is one year old. He and his ex have never legally set anything up, they have just been doing things between the two of them, with no court involved. We have supported and helped her through everything. She is living in...

Conception and 2 possible fathers [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know when my child was conceived if my due date is oct.3.2006. I'm not sure the first day of my last menstural period, it had to be around dec.18 and my period is not regular. I've only had two sonograms done. My first sonogram done on march 23, 2006 said I was 13 week and 4 days and my...

View more questions Search