Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eddie26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Lite-on combo LTC-48161H not working?
    My DVD/CD-Rom drive does not appear on my computer anymore and I can't run any games/play music etc. I've tried a couple of free downloads to fix the problem, but with no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Follow the steps:

1. Did you disconnect the IDE/SATA cable in any way?

If not, use step 2

2. Are the DVD Rom drivers deteled or not installed?

If deteled, then you have to download DVD Rom drivers and install them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace won't lite [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant furnace. It Keeps flashing code 13 on the circuit board. I read the code and it says that the switch will reset after 3 hours. It also refers me to # 33 which gives more possibilities as to what the problem may be. However it does say to reset the limit or flame roll out...

Nintendo ds lite [ 2 Answers ]

I have bought a nintendo ds lite in canada for my daughter as we are moving there early next year, my question is how do I use it in england as it has a two prong plug and the voltage is different any help appreciated:confused:

Lite On Combo Drive [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble finding the drivers for a Lite On Combo LTC-48161H dvd/rw drive.According to various Googling I've done,the driver download sites on the net,are either incomprehensible,or don't work.Even the manufacturers site does a 404! In other words,as things stand,the combo-drive does zip,and...

Faulty lite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I recently installed a flouresent lite fixture and after being on for ten or fifteen minutes, it shuts off. Is the ballast bad or something else going on? Thank-jb.

Gas Furnace Doesn't Lite [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace Igniter glows but the valve won't turn the gas on. I have discovered that the relay switch on the top of the valve has a bad connection to the pins (2 each) on the two solenoids. I can loosen this and slide up and down several times and it will work for awhile. My problem is that...

View more questions Search