Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninasbaby101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Get my man back
    What to say or do to get your boyfriend back? After arguing with him about a text message from a girl saying that I thinking of you n when I confrounted him he refused to tell me and got mad and snaped his phone and did want anything to do with me and started to cry a little :(
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Ahh it depends one what he did
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jun 26, 2007, 08:39 PM
    You tell him how you feel, be truthful, and if it is meant to be then it's meant to be... and if not then you've got to move on with things. Everything happens for a reason.

If you would like advice on the specifics you should post more about the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Film where man stabbed in back with pen [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of a film where a man (I think that its joe pesci) is signing a contract on mans back, then he stabs him in the back with the pen dotting an I or false stop?

With separated man who went back to his wife.. lost [ 8 Answers ]

My situation is more complicated then I like to admit. I have been with a man for seven years and friends with his wife at the same time. I am 27 now and I have no idea how to live my life without him or her. She doesn't know and him and I have secretly lived our life and I am saddend because...

Lyrics: Back Into The Man I Use To Be who sings? [ 2 Answers ]

It was this year the song was made. It's a r & b song. I have no clue of any other words but it says Back Into The Man I Use To Be. Any ideas anyone =(

View more questions Search