Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BroadwayRhythm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Searching for dialogue-less Spy movie
    Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?
    cowardleelion Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jun 27, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRhythm
    Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?
    A movie made in 1931 called "M" , the director was Fritz Lang. Peter Lorre had 12 lines of dialog in the entire film. Could this be it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie [ 5 Answers ]

A movie (80s) with a young boy on a HAM radio in the upper northwest (or even Alaska) who is helping solve a crime.. . great, great movie.. . want to find it again.. . help, please.. .

Searching for a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to remember a movie from the 80s. It was a "Spring Break" type of movie. The main character's name was "Scottie", and he is befriended by a couple of guys in their 40s that have no clue how to pick up women. Eventually one of the guys in his 40s uses a technique of...

I am searching for the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man finds a book in a used bookstore and there's a name and address in it. He writes the young lady. During their writing to each other; he has to go to war. They arrange to meet at Grand Central Station at 7:00 pm on his return from war. He will recognize her by a rose on her lapel. She...

70' 80's spy,secret agent , action , martial arts movie gurus ! [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to track down the title of a film I saw on TV here in australia in the late 70's / 80's , unsure . I don't have any info about actors , directors or even a specific year , sorry. It was about ( bare with me please , I may have gotten some of this wrong ) a soldier whose death was...

Searching for an old horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am searching for a movie from the "Creature Feature" era that scared the pants off me as a child. (I am sure that I would laugh at it now but back then I was a kid and it made a huge impression on me.) I am guessing that the movie was from the 30's or 40's but I am not sure. I recall that...

View more questions Search