Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homicide suicide Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Charles Manson's son.
    Any links to websites that say more about Charles Manson Jr than that he's Manson's son and committed suicide in 1993?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 06:49 PM
    There are snippets here and there but nothing lengthy.

Cielodrive.com :: Charles Manson, The Family, Sharon Tate, Manson Murders
    lesionsandleeches Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by homicide suicide
    Any links to websites that say more about Charles Manson Jr than that he's Manson's son and committed suicide in 1993?
    It is rumored that he once lived/worked in Eau Claire, WI.
    celty234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Found an excellent site for this info.. laist.com/2007/10/30/where_are_manso.php.According to the info I read there Manson had 3 kids.
    kelly143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 02:44 PM
    All I have ever been able to find is that he died in Kit Carson County, Colorado in '93.
    http://www.charliemanson.com/timeline-1980-today.htm

And this may just be a rumor, but someone said that he pulled over in his car and shot himself in the head after visiting manson. Someone just mentioned it in a comment here...
    http://tatelabianca.blogspot.com/2006/06/my-life-with-charles-manson-chapter_26.html
    This is what they said in the comment...
    "I have a question, talking about manson's kids. It has been written many times that the son by Rose went to vist CM and left and pulled off the side of the road and killed himself..then ya read on another site that one son was killed in a bar fight?"

But I haven't been able to verify anything specifically on how or why he died. Very mysterious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charles ens [ 1 Answers ]

Who was charles ens and what works did he produce?

King Charles caviler [ 7 Answers ]

We went to the vet, he said my dog needs to put on weight, the next 3 weeks are critical. He put my dog on Science Diet A&R. My question is can I give my puppy a scrambled egg? I don't see why not, but I don't know. Rob

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

View more questions Search