Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Desiredevil9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Song Artist and Title
    Who sings that song that goes... "Im not afrain of too many things i know what i know if you know what i mean..."?
    Lisa Evans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
    There is a song called What I Am by Edie Brickell that goes
    'I'm not aware of too many things I know what I know if you know what I mean.

Is that the one you are looking for?
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Jun 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Emma bunton 'what I am'

Moomin
    :)
    jeh Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desiredevil9
    Who sings that song that goes..."Im not afrain of too many things i know what i know if you know what i mean..."?
    Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians sing the song, but I can't remember the title right now.
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 09:47 PM
    HELL!! You have got me pulling my hair out on this one!!
    I'm sitting here with that tune going round & round in my head... I KNOW IT but it won't come to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Artist/Song Title [ 6 Answers ]

Its sung by a female. Sounds like a country singer but don't know. Believe it's a new song release (within last 6 months). The first sentence of the song I think is: "- - -angels are watching over you..." and the main words in the chorus are: "you are never alone.." or "your never alone.." ...

Song title or artist [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of this song from the mid 60's.. Lyrics; In my room, way at the end of the hall I sit and stare at the wall Each day is just like the last For i live in te past In my room, where every day is the same

What is the title of the song and who is the artist. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find the title and artist of a gospel song. Part of the song says, "You say that you love me and can't live without me. Then why do you only call me when you need me.

Artist and title of song [ 1 Answers ]

Artist and name of song. Soldier Soldier, last year, had a woman who sang 'you don't know me' . Kind of a ballard. I don't know if that is the name of the song but who was the artist also. Many thanks music fans :D

View more questions Search