Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 03:37 PM
    BUY abandoned house
    How can I do to buy abandoned house,where is the right place to find all the information
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 07:34 PM
    You drive around and see an abandoned house, you go to the court house and find whose name the deed is in, and who is listed as paying the taxes. Also at the court house you can find if there is a mortgage still on the property also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

How to buy a house on back taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to put a tax lien on a house the house has been empty for about 3 years and they owe 3 years back taxes and I was wanting to pay the back taxes.

How do I buy out their half of our house? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you buy out their half of our house We are not married. We bought a house together. Now I want to buy out his half of the house. What do I have to do to get started?

Want to buy a house... [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are currently renting and looking to purchase a house. He is 29 and I am 25. Currently we are about 7 months pregnant and I have been out of work since September due to a quick move and lack of options in the condition that I am in. He is a high school teacher and gets paid...

Can I break my lease to buy a house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to research online and I'm not getting anywhere. I live in Iowa, and my lease automatically renewed May 1 for another year because I didn't give 62 days notice. I unexpectedly was able to buy a house, which was not something I thought I would be able to do. Now my landlord is...

View more questions Search