Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjnvgq Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Jun 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Hahaha... not all of us. I am more into mexican girls. As I've said before, I can only seduce in Spanish.

BTW, what the hell did that guy who disagreed say? I failed the Kanji portion of Japanese 101 six years ago...

Watashi wa chotto nihongo o hanashimasu. Chotto, chotto, chotto.

--huno

P.S.: Chotto.
    First, my disagreement told you that love is pure, no boundary barriers , no background superiority, and no color in it.
    Secondly, my disagreement told you that not all the girls like white guys. If someday love is measured by someone's ignorant preferred color on skin, what the hell is the necessity of goodness of a human-being?
    Lastly but not the least, don't be biased against others.
    BTW, I am a girl not a guy!
    If you feel it impolite, I am sorry.

Wish you good luck!
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cjnvgq
    First, my disagreement told you that love is pure, no boundary barriers , no background superiority, and no color in it.
    Secondly, my disagreement told you that not all the girls like white guys. If someday love is measured by someone's ignorant preferred color on skin, what the hell is the necessity of goodness of a human-being?
    Lastly but not the least, don't be biased against others.
    BTW, I am a girl not a guy!
    If you feel it impolite, I am sorry.

Wish you good luck!
    Oh yeah? Well Google Translate says different:

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate (Beta)
    很 White 种 person multi 亚 state human watching non- above. 也 让 你 disappointment Ryo. Lower next 说 话 gratitude 貌 point!
    First off, my name's not Ryo--I'm not even Japanese: I'm Mexican, goddammit! I just took one Japanese class in city college. And my mom says I'm not a disappointment, so there.

Secondly, that second character looks like two dudes doing it. Are you sure you're a girl?

Thirdly, and my main point for nicespringgirl, you should probably stick to intelligent guys but make sure one of you is talkative... preferably you. And sex, I've come to learn, is a HUGE part of a relationship. To many people, it can actually break a relationship if the sex isn't good (or not present at all). So just keep in mind you'll probably have to go through several guys until you get one that will accept you and your beliefs (and you shouldn't compromise your standards just to have a BF, though I'm sure you already knew that).

And no, not being able to drive a car well doesn't mean anything. Hell, the guy should be driving you around; if he wants to date you that's his job.

Finally, watch out, cjnvgq, or maybe I'll lower your next gratitude point.
    cjnvgq Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Jun 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
    The translation is not true.

I am sorry to have troubled you to spend energy to figure out what I said in Chinese.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 06:15 PM
    I agree with talaniman. Now guys around you are not as excellent as you. The real gold's shimmering color can't be hidden bu anything in the end. By the way, proud of you, beautiful Asian girl :)
    Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate your comment! Hugs:)

Jun 27, 2007, 09:28 PM
    The translation is not true.

I am sorry to have troubled you to spend energy to figure out what I said in Chinese.
    Hahaha... yes, I had to rent out IBM's chess computer to solve that one...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2007, 05:23 AM
    I answered your question privately. I hope my answer helps.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Oh yeah? Well Google Translate says different:

First off, my name's not Ryo--I'm not even Japanese: I'm Mexican, goddammit! I just took one Japanese class in city college. And my mom says I'm not a disappointment, so there.

Secondly, that second character looks like two dudes doing it. Are you sure you're a girl?

Thirdly, and my main point for nicespringgirl, you should probably stick to intelligent guys but make sure one of you is talkative... preferably you. And sex, I've come to learn, is a HUGE part of a relationship. To many people, it can actually break a relationship if the sex isn't good (or not present at all). So just keep in mind you'll probably have to go through several guys until you get one that will accept you and your beliefs (and you shouldn't compromise your standards just to have a BF, though I'm sure you already knew that).

And no, not being able to drive a car well doesn't mean anything. Hell, the guy should be driving you around; if he wants to date you that's his job.

Finally, watch out, cjnvgq, or maybe I'll lower your next gratitude point.

No sex before marriage! I of course look for intelligent guys and who drives fast!:D haha, you and cjnvgq please don't fight over the detail, you guys are cute!:D
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Thank you, everyone! I have learned a lot from all of you. :)
    I am glad I join the ask me help desk!
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 28, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I will pray that you are never on here for a brake up. This is the worse feeling anybody go through.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    I will pray that you are never on here for a brake up. This is the worse feeling anybody go thru.
    Oh I know,, that is the fear I have... that's why I am so serious about dating,so picky, don't fall easily. I need to pick the perfect guy and try to be the best girlfriend. I am sorry if you have experienced a bad girlfriend... just so let you know,, there are good girls in the world! U'll find the perfect one! :)
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Jun 28, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Oh I know,,,that is the fear I have...that's why I am so serious about dating,so picky, don't fall easily. I need to pick the perfect guy and try to be the best gf.
    Gotcha! This is the very wrong attitude, now I know why you haven't got a boyfriend.

1st, "im so serious about dating"--->you might not fall easy, but I don't think you will have deep love with this attitude, since the process should be reversed. You relax, feel good, when he comes to your life, you have fun with him 1st, and then things slowly turn serious later on. Like me for example, if someone dated me with serious thought at 1st, I would run as fast as I can, you see why people date you once and rarely twice?

2nd, "I need to pick the perfect guy"---> that's a fasle hope, no one is perfect even you, so why you set that unrealistic condition??

3rd, " and try to be the best gf" ---> you are his best girlfriend or not IS NOT what you can decide, its HIM to decide if you're best. You can't use logic in love. You never know what is the best in love, there is nothing like "ok, i am a good cook, i have high IQ, i'm beautiful THEN i must be the best" , NONONO, its about feeling. If he loves you most, then you're the best girlfriend for him no matter who you are, even just a cleaner.

4th, LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, I see that you set too many conditions to love someone. I have manyyy examples of girls like you around me end up marrying mediocre guys (or even losers). They all wish they changed their minds before
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnotok
    Gotcha! This is the very wrong attitude, now i know why you havent got a bf.

1st, "im so serious about dating"--->you might not fall easy, but i dont think you will have deep love with this attitude, since the process should be reversed. You relax, feel good, when he comes to your life, you have fun with him 1st, and then things slowly turn serious later on. Like me for example, if someone dated me with serious thought at 1st, i would run as fast as i can, you see why ppl date you once and rarely twice?

2nd, "I need to pick the perfect guy"---> thats a fasle hope, noone is perfect even you, so why you set that unrealistic condition???

3rd, " and try to be the best gf" ---> you are his best gf or not IS NOT what you can decide, its HIM to decide if you're best. You can't use logic in love. You never know what is the best in love, there is nothing like "ok, i am a good cook, i have high IQ, i'm beautiful THEN i must be the best" , NONONO, its about feeling. If he loves you most, then you're the best gf for him no matter who you are, even just a cleaner.

4th, LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, i see that you set too many conditions to love someone. I have manyyy examples of girls like you around me end up marrying mediocre guys (or even losers). They all wish they changed their minds before

Thank you a lot for helping my go through all the details! I see some of my problems now. I didn't tell any of them that I was looking for a serious relatioship, but I think they figured on their own that since I am a serious person and traditional. And actually they were the one told me they want to a serious relationship, so I went out with them!! Do they just lie to me to get a date?I hope to meet a guy who is smarter than I am, who tried as hard I have done in my life. Thank you for your analysis, that is very helpful!
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 29, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Before I met my ex I was very picky about who I wanted to date. And I did not ask a lot of girls out because of this. I wanted a model and the perfect person. And was single along time because I was looking for that. Then I told myself hey who cares so I lowered my standerds. And met my ex. She wasn't a 10 but I was happy to be with her. And when I fell in love with her in my eyes she was a 10. So I guess what I'm saying is you will be single if you're looking for the perfect one. Because no one is perfect.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    Before I met my ex I was very picky about who I wanted to date. And I did not ask alot of girls out because of this. I wanted a model and the perfect person. And was single along time because I was looking for that. Then I told myself hey who cares so I lowered my standerds. And met my ex. She wasn't a 10 but I was happy to be with her. And when I fell in love with her in my eyes she was a 10. So I guess what I'm saying is you will be single if you're looking for the perfect one. Because no one is perfect.
    I never like "BTN"( better than none), I'd rather be single if I haven't met the right one. I am just confused about being a good girl and working hard in so many ways... how come no guy will be interested in me? How do I know if guys still a type of girl like me? If I knew a guy who works as hard as I do I won't miss him! I do have high standards, when we are young, we are all dreaming the perfect one. I think I have the right to find a high-quality man, at least my level.

Jun 29, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    I am just confused about being a good girl and working hard in so many ways...how come no guy will be interested in me? how do I know if guys still a type of girl like me?
    I still contend you're too hung-up on your credentials. I don't think most guys care about how many honors you've won at school (to be fair, girls don't really care either... at least not American women). They care more about whether you're fun to be around.

Like I said, it's mainly your personality that will win you friendships and lovers. Work on that. Maybe think about why they see you as just a friend.
    SameOldSituation Posts: 66, Reputation: 32

Jun 29, 2007, 07:54 AM
    You're an effing prude. Guys don't want that. Nobody wants that.

Look how many effing times in your posts you say how great you are, and how many times you say "I," "me," or "my."

Yeah... these comments come to mind:

Can someone please help me with this:

I am an 23 year-old asian american, 5'4 130 pts with a beautiful face and cute figure.

Outgoing, ambitious,basically capable for doing most of the things on my own.

I am very active on campus-the Vice President of Student Body, Chairman of Engieering Society, the President of Accounting Club.

Both of them said to me that I was beautiful, wonderful,perfect, but neither of them wanted a second date with me.

I dress very nice though.
    Guys all stare at me,

I was told I was perfect by many people

I try hard in life and I am a smart person

I have a great sense of humor

It's my way of working hard to be the top and I won't take chill pill at all

He still writes to me and say I am wonderful, beautiful.

If they don't put up with my intelligence, how about my beauty and morality"

Everyone! Hey, everyone! Look at me! Look at me! I'm so awesome. Someone pleeeeeeassssse feel sorry for me that I don't have a date. Look how much you should be sorry for me!!

Get off it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I still contend you're too hung-up on your credentials. I don't think most guys care about how many honors you've won at school (to be fair, girls don't really care either... at least not American women). They care more about whether or not you're fun to be around.

Like I said, it's mainly your personality that will win you friendships and lovers. Work on that. Maybe think about why they see you as just a friend.
    I am a very funny person, I make them laugh all the time. My personality is the key thing that made me a popular student at school, I had the highest votes at SGA election and Homecoming Queen Competittion. If I suck at personality, how come everyone is my friend? People like me because I am free from drama and cool, willing to help people, and have funny jokes and her view of many things.maybe they see that I am too busy, but no matter how busy I am, I'd like to have accompany to inspire each other and do fun stuff together, who doesn't? Thank you again for your analysis, feel free to give me more advice, I really appreciate Huno!:)
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldSituation
    You're an effing prude. Guys don't want that. Nobody wants that.

Look how many effing times in your posts you say how great you are, and how many times you say "I," "me," or "my."

Yeah....these comments come to mind:

Can someone please help me with this:

I am an 23 year-old asian american, 5'4 130 pts with a beautiful face and cute figure.

Outgoing, ambitious,basically capable fo doing most of the things on my own.

I am very active on campus-the Vice President of Student Body, Chairman of Engieering Society, the President of Accounting Club.

both of them said to me that I was beautiful, wonderful,perfect, but neither of them wanted a second date with me.

I dress very nice though.
    guys all stare at me,

I was told I was perfect by many people

I try hard in life and I am a smart person

I have a great sense of humor

It's my way of working hard to be the top and I won't take chill pill at all

he still writes to me and say I am wonderful, beautiful.

if they don't put up with my intelligence, how about my beauty and morality"

Everyone! Hey, everyone! Look at me! Look at me! I'm so awesome. someone pleeeeeeassssse feel sorry for me that I don't have a date. Look how much you should be sorry for me!!!!

Get off it.
    I am not like that as you've thought. I am frustrated about it, since it has been a problem for a while and my friends don't get it either. I do try my best in many things, I am sure there are plenty of us achieve a lot in their life. The way I am talking now is problly a little bit not proper, but that's how I can express my feeling at this moment, if you were me, how would you write about yourself and everything is true and I did have done a lot. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 08:03 AM
    I do have high standards, when we are young, we are all dreaming the perfect one. I think I have the right to find a high-quality man, at least my level.
    You do have that right, and if a resume is what a man needs to date you so be it. But always know that when you hand over your resume to him, his standard may be high also. My experiences tell me that there is much more to humans besides accomplishments and the smartest man or woman may be the most evil SOB, that there is. A lot goes into a choice for a life partner, that go beyond credentials, haven't you ever heard that it may look good on paper, but doesn't work in real life.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You do have that right, and if a resume is what a man needs to date you so be it. But always know that when you hand over your resume to him, his standard may be high also. My experiences tell me that there is much more to humans besides accomplishments and the smartest man or woman may be the most evil SOB, that there is. A lot goes into a choice for a life partner, that go beyond credentials, haven't you ever heard that it may look good on paper, but doesn't work in real life.
    So what do you suggest me to do? I want to find out what my problem is and I am humble... thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and this wonderful girl but [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was...

7 year old wonderful border collie has not eaten for days. [ 1 Answers ]

My border collie is 7 years old and all of a sudden acts like he has no will to live. He has not eaten anything for about 7 days. Not even things like pure tuna or hamburger which any dog would suck down so fast. He has lost a lot of weight and will only come to his name if you say it repeatily....

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

Wonderful fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this wonderful guy off and on for about a year now. The times we broke up were my fault. He is going in the army in the next month or so. He wants to get married the day he graduates from bct, and he also wants to adopt my daughter. I know who her father is and he pays child...

View more questions Search