Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uc1star Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Removing a lien
    The bank from a car dealer put a lien on my home. What are the steps that I need to take to have this lien removed from my house?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Pay the care dealer what you owe him and they will release the lien, they must have a judgment against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing a Lien [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You File A Lien on a piece of real estate without a lawyer? I have paid over $600 for work to be done on a property and have not been repaid. The house is under contract and ready to close!! Help! Thanks.

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

Filing a lien [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe an unusal question or circumstance but, my son let his girlfrien use his cell phone so that she would have one to use while she was away at college, her parents took the phone and threw it in the toilet and damage it to where it doesn't work properly. The parents also have another one...

Lien [ 4 Answers ]

Can a credit card company place a lien on property?

Lien [ 8 Answers ]

I checked my account online tonight and all my money is gone. I called my bank's 1800 number and they said there is a lien on the account for 2000 dollars. I only had about 700 approx total. My account shows overdrawn -1768!! How can they do that? I never received ANY notice of this. I did...

View more questions Search